• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint ZoOoro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I know that ZoOoro made some mistakes, but remember we are humans, he have mistakes.

I think we should give ZoOoro a new opportunity to show that he can be a nice moderator.

What do you think? :)

Well, I know that ZoOoro made some mistakes, but remember we are humans, he have mistakes.

I think we should give ZoOoro a new opportunity to show that he can be a nice moderator.

What do you think? :)

Great thought of you, but no.

He's thread went out a bit wrong.

But he shouldn't loose his position because of that?

But he could lower his arguments a bit. But I am also like that when somebody are provocing me. (a) So cant really say that I am so much better.

Also, I believe decitions like this is to our global moderators and administrators from the staff board to decide.

Pardon my english, im sleepy.

Well im just ignoring ZoOorO. His behaviour is quite bad and childish. I rather go through it. Blah..

Well as jester said, he act some time like a child (Compared to all the mods/g-mod on OTLAND) but he is doing a good job as moderator like merge all the double/triple/~~~~ post's from "Pro Mapper OT" but he act like a child when someone provoke him (To be a moderator)...

Anyway i voted to don't reboke his position as moderator...

I'm fully aware of his behaviour. And I have told him repeatedly to stop provoking Pro mapper~, but it seems like he won't listen.

Oh come on. Stack up against someone is gay.

Thread closed, these kind of thread only spread hate.
I also don't make a thread with: Remove his account : yes/no about you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back