• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

36th's pit...

This is the tibia I dream of. Revolutionary work Arashel. I hope you will be able to bring these animations to life in-game.

I think to bring those animations to Tibia you have to actually rewrite all Tibia... you better create your own game, like Phobos did.

I think to bring those animations to Tibia you have to actually rewrite all Tibia... you better create your own game, like Phobos did.

Na you can have shadows and light effect animations like that in standard tibia with otclient atleast :> but yh would probably run smoother under a new engine

Guys. I said it before. They're custom made effect for those scenes, for actors positions, for actors motions etc. Tibia is simple game and simple effects are the best. Matching everything i posted here to every type of outfit and making it animations, isnt a bright idea. Or maybe this is only my lazy opinion...

Son...?!
2013_05_30_xx10.png

Random day in Skyrim...
2013_05_30_xx11.png

Last edited:
Carry On My Wayward CipSoft...!
2013_06_04_xx12.png

I know, i know. Nothing special...
And yes I'm aware that first line was about witches not ghosts.

Last edited:
Guys? You know good source of free characters sprites? I could use more type of sprites instead of using only this from original tibia .spr file.

Guys? You know good source of free characters sprites? I could use more type of sprites instead of using only this from original tibia .spr file.

You mean custom sprites?
Or if not
You could also use rpgmaker sprites i guess

Yeah. Custom made.
And in prefer this quasi-isometric projection from Tibia. RPGmaker's sprites are flat and ugly.

Well if there are any in my spriting thread you like - feel free to use them. XD

Vaction...? Nah... Work is better.
2013_06_30_xx13.png

And here with fog...
2013_06_30_xx13fog.png

Which one is better?

Last edited:
I like both, but #2 would look epic at night with a glow effect in amongst the fog like a lit torch or something

Back