• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About ScreenShot,how to......

Deadbringer

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
So since the screenshot is rather dead,i was thinking of taking some screenshot just for the entertainment (how the heck do we spelled this right !??) of people liking to watch ss. I do like to check ss,even if they are sometime random,so im sure some other people like that too.

Anyway. My Question: How do we lower the resolution of a Screenshot. I use Print Screen+ Paint LOLOLOLOL. I dont like to download any shit for taking ss or caming or whatever.So how to actually lower the resolutoion or whatever. it says something like,Your screenshot is 1024/768(i think) Please make it 620/428 ? not sure bout the number. So is there a way to actually lower the resolution manually. cause it says it didnt work to do it automatically.

Thanks.

Save your screenshot in Paint then upload it for example at Tinypic and then post the url to the pictures like this '
' That's how I upload pictures...

If I helped you give me REP+! :)

Back