• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be serious please, because I'm fully serious. ok?

All these answers are UN-realistic.
Guys.. this guy wants some legitimate help!

Just walk up to his car, and follow the steps in this video.

[video=youtube;g2wD5TaMf2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2wD5TaMf2k[/video]

They have mcdonalds in bosnia?

There are mcdonalds everywhere. There is even on on the corner of a pyramid in egypt LOL.

Also there is even an economic scale of rating named "The BIG MAC scale". Which actually is used to rate how developed a country/area is.

And the government wonder why we are getting fatter and they introduce scales of fast food. kl logic :>

bosnia is an awesome place :>

ON a serious note. Round those areas of europe there are alot of human traffickers.

They may know you're foreign (not hard) and know you are therefore vulnerable since you most likely don't know language, culture, way around the area. Therefore you may be "abducted and sold to very rich shaiks (idfk spelling) for sex, slaves etc..

He may also use you to smuggle drugs i.e. through your suitcases without you knowing and have someone pick them up at your home airport. (tho i guess he'd have to find out where you are from). But that isn't too hard, since he is following you, may hear conversations you've been having, may even have followed you from airport from certain planes and picked you at an airport. Just check your stuff regularly in places where it could be hidden.

Generally speaking if you think you are being followed, make it obvious you are aware he is there. Since if he was following you and he knew you KNEW that. He would either disappear or chase you :> but at least you know for certain then :> hahahahahaha

have fun running from the big scary bald man :p

On a side note, how many of you are there?
since if you are 3+ it wouldn't be hard to defend yourselves anyway against 1 man. It isn't like in films where you each take in turn lol you'd all jump on him.

- - - Updated - - -

p.s. if you do find drugs, imo GIVE them back to him. You don't have a fucking clue who he is, he could be like bosnian mafia or suttin. So don't steal/lose/sell or use HIS drugs :>

well i don't literally mean on the corner. It's next to one :>

levitate down with your friends from the hotel,
paralyze and push him in diagonal, after count a perfect combo sd..

jk xdd
idk go there and dance with him xdd
2.gif

Goddammit! This is serious, see how he doesn't respond to messages. Maybe he is dead, and we all make fun of him. Dammit we are evil <_<

Back