• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be serious please, because I'm fully serious. ok?

Tickle him until he dies!

but all jokes apart, notify you know he's there, wave at the fucking car, and I suggest (like Bogart said) in public, even if he would become agressive, there will be people around to help or call help.

Can you still see his car? :p

No, it's 1:03 PM here. I'll go today outside, and will buy 6 brass knuckles for 3 of us, from some dealer, 4$ each. And a metal baseball bat for 19$...
Classic style, brass knuckles on both hands = Win

No, it's 1:03 PM here. I'll go today outside, and will buy 6 brass knuckles for 3 of us, from some dealer, 4$ each. And a metal baseball bat for 19$...

not if he's a boxer. Remember, no matter if you have spiked knuckles you HAVE to hit him. He isn't just gonna stand there and let you hit him. So JUST because you have brass knuckles means nothing.

Dude, seriously tho, he could be involed with human/drug traffiking and that is one guy you DON'T want to piss off. No matter how big your ego is. Why don't you walk up to him say " you speak english? " if he says yes then reply "then could you please fuck off following us yh?" :>

Then your mate sneaks up behind and breaks his neck. Then you change into his clothes and leave a suit with a red tie, perfectly neat next to him and then hide his body in a box (no one would ever find him). If you do it without raising suspicion you will obtain the status of "ghost".

Welcome to Hitman: Reality.

:>

I don't know why, but for some reason this reminds me of the Hostile movies. But anyway, buy guns :)

or do as x0xaz said. Dance with him and get a guy behind him and kick his ass. That'll confuse him!

Or go the super ultra mega boring way, get a gun :(

If this story is even true.. You gotta remember this is not Hollywood.
What you see in movies of people with brass knucles and baseball bats is just fiction. None of those are really pratical.
Unless you plan to have knuckles on 24/7 and a baseball bat down your pants wich will stop you from walking/running without looking like a retard.

If you wanna be safe get a gun or a decent pocket knife. But hey, it's not your country/city and you dont know who the guy is. Like people said, just aknowledge you know hes there.

Well brah, depends if that guy is Bosnian or not.
If yes, you probably don't wanna fuck with messed up Bosnians.
But I'd rather say no, 'cause after all - he's driving a jeep.

Either way, people in public will rarely help you if you start getting beaten up, so don't rely on that. And remember your weapons are useless against a guy who knows what he's doing, if you don't deem yourself a worthy fighter to take him on, your weapon could probably become his in a matter of seconds and then you're fucked.

I don't know how effective would it be to casually talk it out with him, maybe you could pull off something like; be in his sight, pull out cellphone and pretend making a call, yell so he can hear what you're saying - "DAD, THERE IS SOME WEIRD FAGGOT FOLLOWING US WITH A FREE-CANDY VAN, COULD YOU COME" *5 sec pause* "YES, WE WILL WAIT HERE*.

Also one more thing.
>2012
>coming from USA to Bosnia

5lqu4l.jpg

@up just say "dad some guys followin us n said he will give us money if we get in his van" 5 secs later "what you mean you're gettin your gun?" "okay ill wait here"

:>

^ya dat iz true ;/ Not in Bihac tho. They just beat u up here xD In Sarajevo,they pretty much stab u xd

That is very true I was in sarajevo last year eating in some random resturaunt like pasul or gulasch something and on my way out I saw 2 idiots stabbing eachother like they were playing waterbaloon fights :p

To answer your question @threadstarter just go outside like a real gangstah shit and pop a cap in his ass with a 9mm i bet there is guns lying all over mostar hahaha ili ici kuci :p

if he has pistol, forget baseball and knuckles haha
get a gun

I've no licence and I'm only 17. Fuck license I know, but if I get in jail, I'm in jail outside my country lawl.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why, but for some reason this reminds me of the Hostile movies. But anyway, buy guns :)

Do you think that I've nuff balls to pull the triger? Gun is useless if you haven't balls to pull a triger

Get some cash.. Go to a badass part of city . Goto an inn. Guve barkeeper some bucks to give you 5 ppl who will take care of ur "follower" ;)

Get some cash.. Go to a badass part of city . Goto an inn. Guve barkeeper some bucks to give you 5 ppl who will take care of ur "follower" ;)

Nice until you find out the barman hires your "follower" to protect you. :>

Never know he could really be an assassin. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUHHHHHHN! Or maybe he just hates americans.

I've no licence and I'm only 17. Fuck license I know, but if I get in jail, I'm in jail outside my country lawl.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you think that I've nuff balls to pull the triger? Gun is useless if you haven't balls to pull a triger

I can assure you, guns aren't useless, even if you would never pull the trigger

Haven't seen this guy in city today, but I've bought 2 spiked brass knuckles, and 4 normal ones. I really hope that I don't get a time to pull off spiked brass knuckle because I'm too afraid to hit with it, it may kill a man.
But about the guy who's following me, I'll just keep u updated xD

dude da fuq are you tryina be? Jason statham? Dude. 1. You will NOT be able to take those back with you and may get fucked for trying to import weapons into the US (i am not quite sure about us laws on brass knuckles on importation. But i am just assuming it is as strict as the UK with the importation of arms and firearms) In otherwords.. probably a waste of money, even if this guy comes after u. Seriously, just do as santi said, speak to the embassy. Tell them the situation, etc and they will help.

Because if you did take this into your own hands. 1.) you are american (Foreign authority may not respect you at all) 2.) you are foreign and therefore the authorities and local communities may side with a bosnian (patriots n shit) 3.) You have weapons on you, therefore you have the intent to commit violent acts and therefore would be "frowned upon".

Just chill, have your holiday. Keep your guard up, yh. IF something happens, if you spoke to the embassy, they would have alot of information and may find you - opposed to you just going missing and 3 weeks later the embassy goes looking for you but it's too late. So visit them. Give them every bit of information about this guy as you can, mention you may just be being paranoid but you'd rather report it incase etc etc. At the end of the day it is YOUR embassy and they will defend their citizens.

Back