• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be serious please, because I'm fully serious. ok?

Jason Statham from expendables 2 yes, his scene with knuckles were damn awesome so it conviced me xD
Ok, I'll listen to you, I'll just chill but I'm going to piss if I see him again

Or open config and change to n-pvp. Problem solved! He can't attack u

It would be so fun if we could make real life non pvp. :> I would troll the fuck out of mike tyson just for the lulz

Though i guess non pvp wouldn't stop him. Since he is a MONSTER :p

I Know your scared from him , but listen here , Step 1 close the door: Step 2 look if he still following u he may be gay , step 3 : go with ur friend don´t let ur friends go alone , mabye the guy kill him or want use him as sex toy who knows, step 4 call the police if ur very scared, or call ur family or cusins , step 5 RUUUUUUUUUUN if u have car drive homeeeeeeeeeee to another place u wanna visit. if hes keeping follow u just buy a gun and say stay away or i shoot you if he coming at u shoot at the leg or at his foot,

Then open pvp-e so u don´t get skull

I Know your scared from him , but listen here , Step 1 close the door: Step 2 look if he still following u he may be gay , step 3 : go with ur friend don´t let ur friends go alone , mabye the guy kill him or want use him as sex toy who knows, step 4 call the police if ur very scared, or call ur family or cusins , step 5 RUUUUUUUUUUN if u have car drive homeeeeeeeeeee to another place u wanna visit. if hes keeping follow u just buy a gun and say stay away or i shoot you if he coming at u shoot at the leg or at his foot,

Seems legit

Good plan dude, but about driving home, it's thousands of kilometers away

I doubt there is anyone following you, heck I doubt if you're even at Bosnia.

So someone is following you and the first thing you do is to go on the internet and ask for help?

Smooth move.

If your serious about making it stop do a little researching into who he is and find his family, take care of one of them and if it continues finish his family. IF he still does not quit he is tough.

So someone is following you and the first thing you do is to go on the internet and ask for help?

Smooth move.

Who else I gonna ask about it? I'm in Bosnia and I've only few friends there who keep sayin 'buy a gun' etc.
When I call someone in my hometown, they usually say the same or 'rape him lawl', 'pull off the knife and stab him', 'its bosnia, kill him, you won't go in jail' etc.

Who else I gonna ask about it? I'm in Bosnia and I've only few friends there who keep sayin 'buy a gun' etc.
When I call someone in my hometown, they usually say the same or 'rape him lawl', 'pull off the knife and stab him', 'its bosnia, kill him, you won't go in jail' etc.

If you can't really decide how to protect yourself without the help of a bunch of trolls having nothing to do but to come here and say kill him then you don't deserve to live.

Just keep in mind no one actually replied with a serious advice so this is hopeless.

If you can't really decide how to protect yourself without the help of a bunch of trolls having nothing to do but to come here and say kill him then you don't deserve to live.

Just keep in mind no one actually replied with a serious advice so this is hopeless.
Read the whole thread please, many people did.

AMAGAD we got some badass over here. Seriously none of u geeks would even hit a worm. so just drop that gangstah shit. Its pretty simple to just call the cop.

Back