• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Bomberman

Error in 0.3.6_SVN;
While there is still only 1 player he was teleported out.
PHP:
~> Broadcasted message: "God Power killed himself!".

[Error - TalkAction Interface]
In a timer event called from:
data/talkactions/scripts/bomb.lua:onSay
Description:
(luaGetCreatureName) Creature not found

Description:
data/talkactions/scripts/bomb.lua:102: attempt to concatenate a boolean value
stack traceback:
        data/talkactions/scripts/bomb.lua:102: in function <data/talkactions/scr
ipts/bomb.lua:87>
> Broadcasted message: "Slow Much killed himself!".

Description:
(luaGetCreatureName) Creature not found

Description:
data/talkactions/scripts/bomb.lua:134: attempt to concatenate a boolean value
stack traceback:
        data/talkactions/scripts/bomb.lua:134: in function 'loopDir'
        data/talkactions/scripts/bomb.lua:160: in function <data/talkactions/scr
ipts/bomb.lua:87>

I only had this issue when I was the only one in the room, and killed myself.

Any known errors with it?

Will it change the players speed while in the room, and put it back to the original speed once back?

Any known errors with it?

Will it change the players speed while in the room, and put it back to the original speed once back?
Player receives a pair of boots of haste, which disappear in 30 seconds.

Not good for most servers - you might have to add a new item with same ID or come up with a similar solution.
What's the function of these dummys? And how do they look like? :)
It can be pretty much any item, it's only temporary and it gets removed when resetting is complete.

Cykotian and Sypher, nice, you have stolen bomberman script. I know you made it by yourself, but I was the first bomberman author.

If you want me to proove, just look:
http://forum.tibia.org.pl/showthread.php?t=353960

No, I don't want to show or present my OTS, it's just a proof that I am the first author of bomberman idea, Cykotian and Sypher, you are just an idea thiefs.

It's sad, that if I get an idea to make something nice, there must be someone like you to thief scripts.

Cykotian and Sypher, nice, you have stolen bomberman script. I know you made it by yourself, but I was the first bomberman author.

No, I don't want to show or present my OTS, it's just a proof that I am the first author of bomberman idea, Cykotian and Sypher, you are just an idea thiefs.

It's sad, that if I get an idea to make something nice, there must be someone like you to thief scripts.
No, I made it because it was requested by members of this forum.

It not a f*cking proof, I made bomberman before you wrote that thread and I've never seen that forum before.

That's really strange, after I made bomberman and relase presentation of my server, YOU made free to use and download script.

Don't you think it's unfair? And you says
Credits to Cykotitan for the scripts and me for the idea.

That's hilarious...

Just stop whining about it, I haven't seen your damn thread and I didn't steal your idea, I just came up with the same one.

That's really strange, after I made bomberman and relase presentation of my server, YOU made free to use and download script.

Don't you think it's unfair? And you says

That's hilarious...

He didn't knew someone already had come up with the idea already, but on this forum he gets the credits for the idea. Becuse without him Cykotitan wouldn't have created it.

It's hard to say who is right, on the one hand, this idea was Grima, to apply it in the tibia, but on the other hand, it is so it looks as if you used his idea. Probably every one of you would react the same way.

Ciężko powiedzieć kto ma rację, z jednej strony to był pomysł Grima, żeby zastosować to w Tibii, ale z drugiej strony to właśnie tak to wygląda, jakbyście wykorzystali jego pomysł. Zapewne każdy z Was tak samo by zareagował.

English?

It's hard to say who is right, on the one hand, this idea was Grima, to apply it in the tibia, but on the other hand, it is so it looks as if you used his idea. Probably every one of you would react the same way.

No, the idea was by Hudson Soft, what was already mentioned by Syntax.

Back