• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction Bomberman

Let's just see, what happened:

OtLand users pleased you to make bomberman? Maybe polish users?

If yes, they have seen my presentation.

Well, my bomberman script is bit advanced and many features had to be changed in C++, I was starting making bomberman in 2009.

Ok, so I relased my presentation. Nextly polish users have logged on otland and pleased YOU TO MAKE BOMBERMAN.

That's very fine, but you must know, that I was the first, who used it in Tibia. I made it on my server and what I see? Free to use and free to download scripts.

So, how would you feel, if you spend 2 monts in making and upgrading your scripts and what now? Now you 2 month work is going to trash, because someone other made same script.

Ok, I wouldn't claim if you use it on private use, but YOU RELASED IT FOR EVERYONE, AND FOR FREE!

I know, but I am writing to apply this in the tibia.

Lego_Facepalm_by_C0RNH0LI047.png

Well, my bomberman script is bit advanced and many features had to be changed in C++, I was starting making bomberman in 2009.

Ok, so I relased my presentation. Nextly polish users have logged on otland and pleased YOU TO MAKE BOMBERMAN.

That's very fine, but you must know, that I was the first, who used it in Tibia. I made it on my server and what I see? Free to use and free to download scripts.

So, how would you feel, if you spend 2 monts in making and upgrading your scripts and what now? Now you 2 month work is going to trash, because someone other made same script.

Ok, I wouldn't claim if you use it on private use, but YOU RELASED IT FOR EVERYONE, AND FOR FREE!
You're making a big deal about it, I made it just because I was bored.

I understand how you feel, several scripts that I've made have been leaked before - but that's no reason to turn this into a spammed thread.

I don't give a shit about who was the first one to make it and I also don't give a shit about if your one is more advanced.
What I care about is that you are calling me a thief when I actually came up with the idea myself.
Could you please just gtfo of my thread?

@Syntax:

Shit on you, Clown. You wonder if you react to something like that.

if i were u i will just sheme of myself that i had wasted that 2 months for doing script withone is easy to do youre anger just show how lame you are, cuz cykotitian do that in 1 day?
greetings
magro

You can stand at the bomb, without gettin' kill'd, if you haven't fix'd it yet.

Hoho! where is the happy smiles? ;(

Btw,
Code:
local dummy = doCreateItem(10570, 1, {x=486,y=498,z=9}
)

What does this line do? summon a hat inside the mountain o.o

Thank you once again =)

if i were u i will just sheme of myself that i had wasted that 2 months for doing script withone is easy to do youre anger just show how lame you are, cuz cykotitian do that in 1 day?
greetings
magro

Script in LUA is 20%, rest is C++ and fixing bugs. It took me 2 months and awesome reward - seeing exactly same script as mine, but scripted in different way.

Hoho! where is the happy smiles? ;(

Btw,
Code:
local dummy = doCreateItem(10570, 1, {x=486,y=498,z=9}
)

What does this line do? summon a hat inside the mountain o.o

Thank you once again =)

I guess you can ignore that line, just set a position you have in your map.

Script in LUA is 20%, rest is C++ and fixing bugs. It took me 2 months and awesome reward - seeing exactly same script as mine, but scripted in different way.

Then you also can you Cykotitans script for free(!!!), since his probably better and made in lua.

kthxbye

--
Also, you are not the first who came upon this idea:
http://otfans.net/showthread.php?t=117133

@Syntax:

Shit on you, Clown. You wonder if you react to something like that.

First off "shit on you" is very original, you should trademark that before someone releases that to the public.

Secondly, I've though of this idea before without seeing any thread, any person with an IQ above 5 could, since bomberman is a tile based game aswell as tibia it fits just fine, its not hard to integrate the two.

Its a 10 minute script, get over it.

You can stand at the bomb, without gettin' kill'd, if you haven't fix'd it yet.
I'll make it configurable:
  • Allow everyone to step on bomb,
  • Allow noone to step it (and disable that powerup)
  • or only allow players who have picked up the powerup to step on it.

I'll make it configurable:
  • Allow everyone to step on bomb,
  • Allow noone to step it (and disable that powerup)
  • or only allow players who have picked up the powerup to step on it.

Mind if i post some added features to it just to piss that other guy off?

Mind if i post some added features to it just to piss that other guy off?
Do whatever you want, I never copyright my scripts - feel free to redistribute whenever and wherever you want.
The only prohibited thing would be making money by selling it; but there's nothing I can do to stop you from doing so.

Do whatever you want, I never copyright my scripts - feel free to redistribute whenever and wherever you want.
The only prohibited thing would be making money by selling it; but there's nothing I can do to stop you from doing so.

i know its ur script bro and he copyed it but i want to tell u that you are awesome scripter

Back