• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction Bomberman

Thank you (Again)

But.. When I switch the lever i can to the position but I can do nothing more? >.<

And btw.. Whats the boh for?

<item id="2195" name="boots of haste">
<attribute key="weight" value="750" />
<attribute key="slotType" value="feet" />
<attribute key="speed" value="40" />
<attribute key="showattributes" value="1" />
<attribute key="showduration" value="1" />
<attribute key="decayTo" value="0" />
<attribute key="duration" value="30" />
</item>

Everyone on the server lost their boh after 30 seconds lol, even if they wasnt in the bomberman arena

And btw.. Whats the boh for?

Everyone on the server lost their boh after 30 seconds lol, even if they wasnt in the bomberman arena
It's a powerup, that's why you should create another item using OTItemEditor.

The lever is completely working, but when the team goes in the area they can't use the talkaction, and sometimes they can't move.

The lever is completely working, but when the team goes in the area they can't use the talkaction, and sometimes they can't move.
Players shouldn't be able to move diagonally.

Also, have you configured positions in the talkaction correctly?
Code:
local t = {
[B][COLOR="Red"]	from = {x=490, y=495, z=9},
	to = {x=504, y=505, z=9},[/COLOR][/B]

Haha! That's the only part I've forgotten, lol!

EDIT: It's working now :)

Is it possible to add a countdown to the bomb?

Last edited:
okeyyy, there is one important bug, when players got power up that allows their bombs to blow huger, those black shits(walls or w/e) don't block the explosion, so it goes trough. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it using lua?

Last edited:
okeyyy, there is one important bug, when players got power up that allows their bombs to blow huger, those black shits(walls or w/e) don't block the explosion, so it goes trough. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it using lua?

I've tested with all explosion sizes, and all of them worked perfectly (the blast stops spreading in that direction when it reaches a blocking object)

Also, I'm using 0.3.6pl1

nice script! i might give it a try, also to Grim90 he needs to chill if he took 2 months to make the damned script that took a couple of days? then it only proves how much he sucks at scripting plus no one is the original "idea" or "creator" of bomberman, but it's not illegal to have a similar "game mode" of bomberman so as long no one uses the Name "Bomberman" and uses sprites or any identical scripting as The "Bomberman" game, anyways it's a very nice script and yous guys deserve the credits because it was "your own idea and scripting" no matter how many are out there.
Well deserved Beers to you!:thumbup:

Script in LUA is 20%, rest is C++ and fixing bugs. It took me 2 months and awesome reward - seeing exactly same script as mine, but scripted in different way.
.!.

@Syntax:

Shit on you, Clown. You wonder if you react to something like that.
.!.

Let's just see, what happened:

OtLand users pleased you to make bomberman? Maybe polish users?

If yes, they have seen my presentation.

Well, my bomberman script is bit advanced and many features had to be changed in C++, I was starting making bomberman in 2009.

Ok, so I relased my presentation. Nextly polish users have logged on otland and pleased YOU TO MAKE BOMBERMAN.

That's very fine, but you must know, that I was the first, who used it in Tibia. I made it on my server and what I see? Free to use and free to download scripts.

So, how would you feel, if you spend 2 monts in making and upgrading your scripts and what now? Now you 2 month work is going to trash, because someone other made same script.

Ok, I wouldn't claim if you use it on private use, but YOU RELASED IT FOR EVERYONE, AND FOR FREE!
.!.

I know, but I am writing to apply this in the tibia.
.!.

@Thread gogo cyko!

Well, my bomberman script is bit advanced and many features had to be changed in C++, I was starting making bomberman in 2009.

Ok, so I relased my presentation. Nextly polish users have logged on otland and pleased YOU TO MAKE BOMBERMAN.

That's very fine, but you must know, that I was the first, who used it in Tibia. I made it on my server and what I see? Free to use and free to download scripts.

So, how would you feel, if you spend 2 monts in making and upgrading your scripts and what now? Now you 2 month work is going to trash, because someone other made same script.

Ok, I wouldn't claim if you use it on private use, but YOU RELASED IT FOR EVERYONE, AND FOR FREE!
who cares about that? This is not your script, so why do you complain.

nice script! i might give it a try, also to Grim90 he needs to chill if he took 2 months to make the damned script that took a couple of days? then it only proves how much he sucks at scripting plus no one is the original "idea" or "creator" of bomberman, but it's not illegal to have a similar "game mode" of bomberman so as long no one uses the Name "Bomberman" and uses sprites or any identical scripting as The "Bomberman" game, anyways it's a very nice script and yous guys deserve the credits because it was "your own idea and scripting" no matter how many are out there.
Well deserved Beers to you!:thumbup:
+1

[24/03/2010 16:04:32] [Error - MoveEvents Interface]
[24/03/2010 16:04:32] data/movements/scripts/powerups.lua:eek:nStepIn
[24/03/2010 16:04:32] Description:
[24/03/2010 16:04:32] (luaDoDecayItem) Item not found

[24/03/2010 16:04:43] [Error - MoveEvents Interface]
[24/03/2010 16:04:43] data/movements/scripts/powerups.lua:eek:nStepIn

When you die doesnt tp back!

Last edited:
I've tested with all explosion sizes, and all of them worked perfectly (the blast stops spreading in that direction when it reaches a blocking object)

Also, I'm using 0.3.6pl1

hmm, I dont think the fact that I use 0.4_DEV is the reason. Btw, I am still using scripts which were posted on request board by u. Are these different, updated?

@Grim:
It means u're idiot if it took for u 1 year to do this script, huh.

hmm, I dont think the fact that I use 0.4_DEV is the reason. Btw, I am still using scripts which were posted on request board by u. Are these different, updated?
Link me to the post :D

Last edited:

yes the ORIGNAL creater of bomberman are crazy <3 ^^

Cykotian and Sypher, nice, you have stolen bomberman script. I know you made it by yourself, but I was the first bomberman author.

If you want me to proove, just look:
http://forum.tibia.org.pl/showthread.php?t=353960

No, I don't want to show or present my OTS, it's just a proof that I am the first author of bomberman idea, Cykotian and Sypher, you are just an idea thiefs.

It's sad, that if I get an idea to make something nice, there must be someone like you to thief scripts.

Your idea? I dont know if you're aware of this but you know, Bomberman is an actual game.

I myself had thought of making some sort of bomberman for OTs years ago but never got into it because I wasnt into scripting or programming back then, but that doesnt make it my "idea".

The idea is from the game. If anything, you're also stealing ideas you know.. from the existing game.

You ar'nt the first, in Otserv networs 2 years ago i posted the first bomberman system on vip area.
tuto2td5.png

bmantu0.png

it have itens to UP fire area, change speed, you can kick bombs, use teams, and i created BOTS ^^

<for TFS 0.2.x and it wotks on 0.3.x>

You ar'nt the first, in Otserv networs 2 years ago i posted the first bomberman system on vip area.

it have itens to UP fire area, change speed, you can kick bombs, use teams, and i created BOTS ^^

<for TFS 0.2.x and it wotks on 0.3.x>

Who cares ? o_O

Back