• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

In the Tyrsung lack spawn pirates, smugglers, hunters and bandits.

No possibility of getting to Frozen Trench(Pirate ship on the south's Tyrsung)

From Quara Pinchers not dropped a "quara pinchers" and from Demons not dropped out all the diamonds.

Last edited:
@Mark
Character got crashed when i meet some player on my path and keep #Arrow Key in his side.
Look at this:
6c66e83447c94490med.png

~1 - 1,5 seconds lag [not possible to move (my character) all directions].
Only if player go in my direction -->> ..:LAG:.. <<-- and Me go his direction.

Thaks, Rafał

@Mark
Character got crashed when i meet some player on my path and keep #Arrow Key in his side.
Look at this:
6c66e83447c94490med.png

~1 - 1,5 seconds lag [not possible to move (my character) all directions].
Only if player go in my direction -->> ..:LAG:.. <<-- and Me go his direction.

Thaks, Rafał
Where you geet this chart menz :A

#Danek
We know who is this charcter.
Now i play on Chrona Real Tibia [Advanced #math.random(x, y) function() --> read: Undetectable since 12.01.2000
/Rafał

I bought in shop name change, and now my Character Angelphagist is locked.

But the problem is, if I change the name i want on the website, i do enter and nothing happens.

someone can help me?

I found a really big bug that all the brs ot have more updates than a ot with 1k players

PLISSS ADD ORAMOND AND ROSHAMUL!!!! And i Cant make a Deepling Addons. Bug is in the first mission

b5y6b9U.jpg

When u go 1sqm to east the wal dissapears

//edit

u can throw items there... just lost my last torch haha :D

Im waiting for a golden bug in revenge for my torch lmao
send to Krejzi Ek plx

i have noticed this before sometimes monsters get stuck behind some walls\unwalkable squares
i recorded 2 examples

I want to report a bug too in the Isle of evil quest, where I should here to dig a hole between those 2 stones {As on TibiaWiki},but the hole doesn't appear and I can't move further aswell.
uy5oxg2od

b5y6b9U.jpg

When u go 1sqm to east the wal dissapears

//edit

u can throw items there... just lost my last torch haha :D

Im waiting for a golden bug in revenge for my torch lmao
send to Krejzi Ek plx
mapping error: open remeres map and remove tiles in a up floors...

I just want to say that if you are hunting pirates and when Pirate Buccaner or Pirate Corsair approach they can kill other pirates like Marauder or Cutthroat that stands on their way to you and then the body of those killed pirates just dissapear, like they could eat them or somthing :).

If you mean stronger creature kills weaker creatures to get to you its not bug its supposed to be like that

Yes I know but I mean that when they are killing them, those killed suppose to be laid on the floor and have some loot in the pocket, instead the corpses are just disappearing.

Back