• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

When I use Browse Field gives debug

2j17nlt.png

s2s7bq.png

The lucky charms task is bugged. You can't get yourself 7 rabbit's foot by skinning.

I'm trying to do Rottin Wood and the Married Men Quest. I've gathered 6 rabbit's foot lucky charms so far but now, when I want to use obsidian knife on dead rabbit it says I have to wait and after like ~10-15 seconds I can't do anything with this body. Anyone have idea?

I'm trying to do Rottin Wood and the Married Men Quest. I've gathered 6 rabbit's foot lucky charms so far but now, when I want to use obsidian knife on dead rabbit it says I have to wait and after like ~10-15 seconds I can't do anything with this body. Anyone have idea?

This is a bug I think , I came here to report it,

This is a bug I think , I came here to report it,

Another Issue

View attachment 21445

Is a bug? '--'

When I use Browse Field gives debug

Will be fixed at next server save. For those of you who are doing the Rottin Wood quest, you can hand in fake rabbit feet (read about it on TibiaWiki) to not remain stuck on the task.

When using magic sulphur it doesn't show how many you have...
18:25 Using one of magic sulphur...

Like this...
18:25 Using one of 79 platinum coins...

You can't travel to Isle of Strife...

The corpse of the rabbit after skinning it does not disappear. The entire place is littered with dead rabbits :'(

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if this is a bug, but when you go upstairs for the third mission, you can't see anything because the roof is in the way.

QEVjE7.png

There's a bug in task system.
All task below level 130 you should do only 3 times per task(now it's unlimited) ex. max. 3 Tarantula tasks(it's because this can be easily abused to make 70 or more task points and make special tasks).
All tasks above level 130 you can make multiple times.
Players of level 130 or higher should receive extra bonus points for their tasks providing that they have less than 70 points already.

* 3 extra points for those who have 0 to 20 task points.
* 2 points more to those which have 21 to 40 task points.
* 1 extra point to players who have 41 to 70 task points.

Players who have reached the maximum points for their level's rank should not receive more points. When they complete tasks however they should be able to select from any boss in or below their level range. The bosses in a lower tier may should be selected once (this is intended to receive the achievements[no achievements here yet, but this should work now]). In addition, level 130s who have maximized their task points will not spend boss points when choosing bosses from a lower tier.

Boss points, how it should work?
Requirements:
- Level 130 or higher;
- 100 task points(it shouldn't be possible to reach more than 100 points, at the moment I have got 129 points);
- Possibility to kill all the bosses from level range 129 and lower just ONCE(In real tibia for achievements, here for fun);
- After making any task above level 130 you should recieve 1 boss point to spend on any boss you want from level range 130 and higher;

I think it's all. :)
Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

You shouldn't be able to shoot through crystals in warzones, all 3(in 'safe' place, just after entering tp);
qLWzhS.png

and fences of all kind.
B4zKR.png

#down
I already reported it back in October if I remember correctly, so you don't help me at all. :p
#about tasks
K3m1Ev.png

It hurts some people who are making 1000 chars and gogo 70 pts and special tasks.. damn.
please dont fix this i like to do the serpent spawn task over and over and that kinda ruins it i dont wanna have to do other monsters like behemoths and hydras...

16:36 You see an item of type 12169.
16:38 You see an item of type 11910.
16:35 You see an item of type 12111.
You see an item of type 12109.
16:35 You see an item of type 12238.
16:34 You see an item of type 12176.
16:34 You see an item of type 12112.
16:40 You see an item of type 12110.
16:40 You see an item of type 12109.

@Talaturen and other GM's: I just transffered from shadowcores to lunarforce and I died twice losing my backpack while I have bought all my blessings. The first time I thought I forgot it (I was pretty sure I didn't)
and after I died I bought both the blessings and the tof. I even checked it. Some time later I died and lost the backpack again. Lost like 2kk :( Please do somethign about it, my friends dont encounter this bug maybe its cuz of my char idk..
My name ingame is 'Tyrion Cares'

@Talaturen and other GM's: I just transffered from shadowcores to lunarforce and I died twice losing my backpack while I have bought all my blessings. The first time I thought I forgot it (I was pretty sure I didn't)
and after I died I bought both the blessings and the tof. I even checked it. Some time later I died and lost the backpack again. Lost like 2kk :( Please do somethign about it, my friends dont encounter this bug maybe its cuz of my char idk..
My name ingame is 'Tyrion Cares'

I don't think there is anything to with it or that there is any flaws in their blessing script, it's just probably you who forgot and thought you had it but you really didn't...

Reported this bug a while ago, just want to say, when taking the sea serpent task,
you should be need to only say "sea serpent" and it will give you it,
not "sea serpents and young sea serpents" and fix the thing with "undead dragon"

Nothing really important, but some weird shit is happening to my online counter:
Total Online Time: 34 days, 22 hours and 48 minutes.
it was 30 days yesterday, but now it's 34 and keeps going up even offline.

I don't think there is anything to with it or that there is any flaws in their blessing script, it's just probably you who forgot and thought you had it but you really didn't...

Reported this bug a while ago, just want to say, when taking the sea serpent task,
you should be need to only say "sea serpent" and it will give you it,
not "sea serpents and young sea serpents" and fix the thing with "undead dragon"
"Medusae" should change to "Medusas" too=)

"Medusae" should change to "Medusas" too=)
No, it's called "Medusae" not "Medusas". Some plural words in english end like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Why Deeplings are blocked ?
Part of http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Liquid_Black_Quest it's blocked until it's on stage 2 I think.

- - - Updated - - -

druid ues arent right
the earth one goes offscreen..its too big
and the ice ue doesnt look right if u stand still
About the Wrath Of Natue (Earth ue) it goes offscreen on real tibia too I think. And I don't know what you mean about the Ice one.

Back