• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Hey I have bug, I have claw of the noxius spawn in dp but I cant see that I have it in market, help please.

On RL Tibia in this place is entrance to exp (War Golems and stuff).
This is in Fenrock. On Shadowcores there's just a wall:F

i dont know if u guys have been reading this before but, you can change gold coins in to platinum coins but you can't change platinum coins back to gold coins :), it would be realy nice if you guys cud fix it ^^, player name: Smart-One.

i dont know if u guys have been reading this before but, you can change gold coins in to platinum coins but you can't change platinum coins back to gold coins :), it would be realy nice if you guys cud fix it ^^, player name: Smart-One.
To be honest I've noticed that but what would anyone need gold coins anyway xd
Maybe they made it to make anty-push much harder?

Yakchal can't be summoned. There is no way to use frozen starlight on sarcophag.
yakchal works fine tested it but you're playing shadows and she can only spawn certain times i believe maybe once a day

This is what happened for me when I was going to get out 2.1KK from the NPC Bank @ Edron DP.
He dropped 100CC under him and gave me 1.1KK
Thanks alot

Attachments

• Screenshot_15.jpg
    Screenshot_15.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 44 · VirusTotal
"I can't do you anything" :DDD
+ in other thread you said to Gliggi that ur backpack disappeared - here I can see ur backpack.

So I think the truth is guy throw 1kk out so noobs like you could stay in front of bank trying to teleport or jump over that blat.
Anyway - you are one step ahead of rest noobs cause you started to make idiotic threads/posts on froum.

Last edited:
Im not sure if its a bug but Im paladin and I can use Great spirit potions on my friend who is sorcerer

Monster Medusa << please repair. Medusa in shadowcores killed 600~ Hand and 500 wave ( full gill set + amulet ) WTF ?

Monster Medusa << please repair. Medusa in shadowcores killed 600~ Hand and 500 wave ( full gill set + amulet ) WTF ?
Well, Medusa can hit 100hp+ per turn, but it is like (from tibia wiki)
Melee
(0-450),
poisons
you 42 hp at start per turn),
5x Terra Strike (21-350, does Life Drain Damage),
Terra Wave
(250-500),
Great Smoke Bomb (Paralysis),
Self-Healing
(fast)(150-300).
As you can see it is impossible for medusa to hit 600 with melee attack.
Next time, when you post something like that please make screen of "server log" channel to prove that you are telling the truth.
Otherwise I can say that rat hit me for 1k dmg this day and I'm as reliable as you at this moment.

I Made the Green Djinn Quest and i can sell Rod's but i can't sell other stuff's (for ex: Giant Sword, Tower Shield's etc etc etc) cause what i got from npc when i say trade is this:
19:18 Xis De [116]: hi
19:18 Alesar: What do you want from me, Xis De?
19:18 Xis De [116]: trade
19:18 Alesar: No chance, human. Malor doesn't want me to trade with strangers.

On Quest log, i have the quest completed but i can't sell some stuff's and i wanna know why? Probably a bug?

Problem solved.

Last edited:
not sure, but if it isnt mentioned before, but there is a bug with Emperor Kruzak, just... noone cant greet him :/

Back