• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[CANADA] -beta- Temuair 9.31 OPEN FOR ALL

Warriors now have stronger average and max hits for Crasher, and Thrash. Bolt also has been increased. The cooldowns remain the same, and it also applies for the higher level versions. This gives the warrior a better chance of doing high damage with their lower survivability, compared to the monks power atm.

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE:

Expansion of Eastern Woodlands!
New items, monsters, npc, quests (quest logs too), areas, houses, etc.

Minor changes to wizard spells for balance.
In a coming update all spells will be expanded to level 30-40's (instead of just 1-30 atm), including a lower lvl spell for wizards to summon a monster for battle. This should bring balance to the 4 main vocations, then the Rogue will need more tests for all 5 vocations to be balanced.

BIG UPDATE:
Altered loot rate of rings, power ring changed to all melee skills except fist, life ring improved.
New quests added, new areas added. More to come!

Im not sure what happened I wasnt at home for a couple days. The server was online for 40+ hours, maybe my internet went out for a bit.

small update:
-Bug fixes
-exp is now staged at 1.5x until level 3. then its normal 1x
-Find person spell added for all vocs at lvl 3

Good server and all, but it needs advertising. It gives me the vibe the owner will shut down at any moments notice because of the little amount of people online. As well as kicks, its not like we lose any exp, but we lose loot and sometimes can be hard to get back.
but i give the custom aspect 4/5, very well put together, slow build gameplay. Level 10 on here is probably around level 30-40 on rl tibia.
Every level counts, thats why their so hard to get! lol

Good server and all, but it needs advertising. It gives me the vibe the owner will shut down at any moments notice because of the little amount of people online. As well as kicks, its not like we lose any exp, but we lose loot and sometimes can be hard to get back.
but i give the custom aspect 4/5, very well put together, slow build gameplay. Level 10 on here is probably around level 30-40 on rl tibia.
Every level counts, thats why their so hard to get! lol

There has only been 2-3 server crashes in 5-6 weeks of being online.
but we lose loot and sometimes can be hard to get back
Thats just a lie, it must have only happened one time and you assume it happens every day. I have had 22/7+ uptime and no reason to shut it down.

Make your account on the website then create characters in the game when you log in.

Back