• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Character reset? Lower rates ?

Changes?

• Character reset? Yes.

Votes: 120 46.0%
  • Character reset? No.

Votes: 147 56.3%
  • Lower rates? Yes.

Votes: 93 35.6%
  • Lower rates? No.

Votes: 134 51.3%
  • Exhaust on offensive spells to 1.5sec? Yes.

Votes: 100 38.3%
  • Exhaust on offensive spells to 1.5sec? No.

Votes: 115 44.1%

• Total voters

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
So I've heard some suggestions from some players including:
Character reset
Lower exp rates(like SoftCores or so)
Higher exhaust on SDs.

So, make your vote and we can see if we shall take any actions towards this.

Yours,
IceChaw staff.

I voted for

No on lower rates =]

But I think Exori frigo should be fixed aswell

So i wouldn't mind an Exhaust on offensive spells for 1second.

You hear shit from your own mind.... What we said was fix the server not add more shit that can fuck up the server. Only reason people are saying character reset because they just started last night. Fix the dam knights before you hear something.

You hear shit from your own mind.... What we said was fix the server not add more shit that can fuck up the server. Only reason people are saying character reset because they just started last night. Fix the dam knights before you hear something.

Peoples at level 300+ told me about character reset.
And stop with your cocky attitude? I only brought up an suggestion which some players on the server asked for. Be happy that I do care for the server and ask before i go doing something.

Peoples should really concider thanking us for hosting these servers for you and fixing alot of things of it so your able to play on it.

I voted NO on all :> Keep it as it is, just fix the offensive spell spam buggs and the server will be fun as ****

The issue with spells will hopefully be fixed today after serversave (it's quite hard to reproduce it alone since it only happens when the server lags, but I'm almost sure that I've fixed it...).

IM lvl 332 rp and i say no to acc reset because i wasted alot of time to lvl it since i havent killed other chars to lvl so fast like everyone do

I got a proposal of a really fun server.

PvP-E Server

Same exp rate as Softcores
You only gain exp for killing players that have 10% or more exp than yourself.
White skull - No red skull or pk ban
No amulet of loss
No blessings

Would be a fun pvp-e server quite same as real tibia pvp-e

haha, I'm already 100+ on softcore and 330+ on Icechaw, I was just giving a proposal dude

I voted for:

Reset? YES (I got 2 chars 300+ here so no I didnt start yesterday)
Lower rates? YES (This is also why I would like the reset, because it wouldnt be fair if other players got high lvl on these rates)
Lower exhaust? NO, its perfect like it should be on pvp-enfo

And like Jerry said, fix knights so they do more damage.

PS: If you ask me the exp rate should even be way lower than softcores, this way it would be alot more fun.

I retire this OT untill it will become more serious, now you just see a bunch of lv 200-300s ueing towns.
It should be like wars of lv 100s~ (and lv 100 should be hard to get). This way the server would be alot more fun.

Keep the aols though (blessings should go away), but the lootrates are just too low for deleting the aols.

-edit-

And dont flame me or my ideas, this is just my opinion so dont waste your time on that

For that go softcores man u guys just asking for the things of softcores!!!! Go play that serv this is fun bcz fast exp cool wars and so!

I voted for:

Reset? YES (I got 2 chars 300+ here so no I didnt start yesterday)
Lower rates? YES (This is also why I would like the reset, because it wouldnt be fair if other players got high lvl on these rates)
Lower exhaust? NO, its perfect like it should be on pvp-enfo

And like Jerry said, fix knights so they do more damage.

PS: If you ask me the exp rate should even be way lower than softcores, this way it would be alot more fun.

Keep the aols though (blessings should go away), but the lootrates are just too low for deleting the aols.

I actually agree with you to 100% :)
But it's not me who decides whats gonna happen, its you guys.

Back