• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Character reset? Lower rates ?

Changes?

• Character reset? Yes.

Votes: 120 46.0%
  • Character reset? No.

Votes: 147 56.3%
  • Lower rates? Yes.

Votes: 93 35.6%
  • Lower rates? No.

Votes: 134 51.3%
  • Exhaust on offensive spells to 1.5sec? Yes.

Votes: 100 38.3%
  • Exhaust on offensive spells to 1.5sec? No.

Votes: 115 44.1%

• Total voters
I vote on doing a reset.
Why?
Because it gets to old.
Once you reach 300+ it will be the same thing everyday, you'll get tired of killing ppl while they dont give a fuck about their losses. You could fix this by lowering the exprate.
Also, whats the fun in doing pvp in lvl 300? Everyone is 300+, its all about who has the most hp basically.

You all might say "NO RESET!" but once you reach 300 and so does everyone else you will realize the time you wasted since theres no point, nothing to achieve, nothing to do.

Just my two cents.

Agreed.. Just imagine how much fun this server would be with very low exprate (like 10x-20x).
You won't see lv 200s ue'ing towns to ban, then just make another 200 in 30 mins.. Server would be alot more serious with a better community.

OK level 300 and 400 is really to much, but some very low exp rate, when u need to play a week for lvl 50 is very bored <_< there are enough of that servers

If u know a good exp rate, I will probably keep playing :D if it sucks I quit for sure :blink: so it's kinda risky :confused:
btw 2-3 hours for lvl 50 is good, or a little less also, now i make a lvl 100 in 15 minutes... something between both?? :D

BTW : Please server online? XD

Yeah I'm Dutch, I am the guy who killed your friend before SS remember? xD Darashia boat xD..

Anyways, I think 5 hours hunting for lv 50 would be great for this server.. Maybe even less though.. But a week for 50 is way too long indeed :p

SoftCores can still be the same at it is...
but IceChaw - that should be the lower stage server - with a bit more RPG and deleting these djinns in venore and putting them real as RL-Tibia ;)

I'd like it to be as it is without char resets and without lower rates. Those who want to play lower rates exp, go and play softcores.

The server are perfect as it is now...

Could you also state what exactly it is that you think is so perfect? A bunch of lv 200-300s killing eachother all the time and not giving a damn does not sound like a pvpe-rpg to me. It sounds like a usual war server to me.

Atm there IS no RPG and thats just a fact.

Things stay as its now.
Just fix that bug you can hit with 6545645 damage in one hit.

Well, im lvl 398 here(so don't say that only low lvls want reset) and YES I VOTE FOR RESET!!! Also i agree kevin and richey that exp rates should be lowered. My wish is that you remove skulls and make pvp-e the same as in real tibia. That would be perfect ot for me and i think much players agree. Half of high levels retire this ot, cuz they are boored. Its nothing to do here.

And besides, i dont think that much ppl have donated and i dont think that in ot like this some1 will donate, so why are u making this vote? Just reset ot :D

Last edited:
For now its staying as it is, depending of the next votes :)

Unfortunatly, as you can see by the posts some guy made, I think these votings are not accurate. I am 100% sure someone made several accounts and voted for what he wanted and you can also (suddenly) see many people with 1 post only posting here saying they want to keep it this way.

The poll is certainly not accurate and there is not a possible way that Vanderlay can get an average view of what the players want on this server.

I hope you understand what I mean~

Back