• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Character reset? Lower rates ?

Changes?

• Character reset? Yes.

Votes: 120 46.0%
  • Character reset? No.

Votes: 147 56.3%
  • Lower rates? Yes.

Votes: 93 35.6%
  • Lower rates? No.

Votes: 134 51.3%
  • Exhaust on offensive spells to 1.5sec? Yes.

Votes: 100 38.3%
  • Exhaust on offensive spells to 1.5sec? No.

Votes: 115 44.1%

• Total voters
For that go softcores man u guys just asking for the things of softcores!!!! Go play that serv this is fun bcz fast exp cool wars and so!

I actually played softcores and yeah it's fun for awhile but when you reach 200ish it starts to get boring.
I also said I would even prefer the exp-rate here to be lower than Soft~ so people have to do something to get levels and dont just go around killing people cuz they dont care if they die..

And no I dont play softcores I like enfo better I've always played enfo on real tibia since it launched :)

-edit-

Richey nice to know we finally agree on something ;d

@ up

Why no reset? Seriously even if you are lv 300 it took you less than a day to reach it.
I dont understand why people even find this fun, after 2 days of playing here you pretty much get sick of all the noob lv 200s running around ue'ing every new guy who wishes to play here!

xD Don't reset please. im lvl 106 in rook with 20k :/ took ages and lvl 170 in main

No dont! :/ i cba getting 106 in rook again took me some hours

This is just a suggestion forum you don't need to spam it with several posts saying the same thing.

@ Rolex

Omfg wow lv 106 in rook must have taken you 'ages' like you said although kinda strange ppl get it in 10h of playing.

Posts #24, 28 and 30

Look much alike plx?

No Reset.

I've so much fun on server S:
<just me?>

for who want low rates, find other server...

do not flam me.

I vote for staying everything how it is...

only comments are the lagg/spell bugg <die alot by that>
and change some huntingplace, because the most people are 100+ there are to many low hunting places and less hunting place for high lvls...

I vote on doing a reset.
Why?
Because it gets to old.
Once you reach 300+ it will be the same thing everyday, you'll get tired of killing ppl while they dont give a fuck about their losses. You could fix this by lowering the exprate.
Also, whats the fun in doing pvp in lvl 300? Everyone is 300+, its all about who has the most hp basically.

You all might say "NO RESET!" but once you reach 300 and so does everyone else you will realize the time you wasted since theres no point, nothing to achieve, nothing to do.

Just my two cents.

Back