• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Customia (free map)

No, I mean with this sentence... Mapping isn't something you've already learned, It's something you have to learn... Or Improve or w/e

No, I mean with this sentence... Mapping isn't something you've already learned, It's something you have to learn... Or Improve or w/e

Well then the quote sucks IMO as almost everything in life has to be learned lol.

Once you know how to map (learned how to map) You are still improving (learning) you never stop improving (learning) amirite?

Once you know how to map (learned how to map) You are still improving (learning) you never stop improving (learning) amirite?

I said that some posts ago and he implied it was wrong xD

Nvm, let's stop discussion this here :p

@up
Cool ^_^
Now just turn it back into; Mapping isn't something you learn, It's something you are learning. ~Neon

Is way better

I've made some little changes and scripted a bit (annihilator script)
I'll upload the newest version soon

I knew I forgot to do something >.<
I've updated the map now, just minor things :p

Got a little piece from Henkos that has been added :)

Current minimap:
2zszfc7.jpg

Download the latest map and stuff here:http://customiaot.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/trunk/

I'm almost done with the annihilator script, just need to find out how to give a present box with a teddy inside in revscriptsys :D

Back