• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bots been attempting to connect to Xdc for the past 4 days, 13 hours, 30~ mins.. D:

Started a mmorpg called dragon nest EUROPE with a few Dzot waiting guys. Feel free to join us and have some fun :)

I tried. Idk wtf going on with that other server lol. They was a bunch of noobs. They had entirely to much staff for the small community they had they resets 2 days in row=bye bye players lol.
hAHAHHAHHHAHAHA TJ!!!!! IM CM Phillip ahhahahahhaha come back ill give u some shit
we restarted because people were duplicating items. I hate that place though thats why im waiting for this to come out. In the mean time everyone hmu im the COMMUNITY MANAGER on soullessrlmap.no-ip.org 8.6 ill get u some shit but when deathzot comes out im done with that server

yep played dragonnest. gets boring. They have another one with a bit more serious graphics called Vindictus or w.e.

But First Let Me Take A Selfie!!!!!!!!!!

Think Dark souls 2 is being hard?
Try playing RoS for 6 hours with shitty rifts and no legendary what so ever.
Now that is masochism. And as a sadist, i get pissed.

I know, but making a bot in OTClient would allow people from both the "non-botters" and "botters" to use a custom client with better features.

If I designed a version of my client specifically for Deathzot, that had a fully functioning bot, I wonder how many people would use it...

If you want to know how crazy my brain is, During my Lunch Break at work today, I somehow developed a theory for Gravity, disproved it because of Einsteins theory of relativity, Came up with a theory for why black holes suck in everything, then disproved it after learning that E=mc2 is not the entire formula, it is E2−p2c2=m2c4. This is why I cannot get a lot done quickly, I get distracted easily =/.

id use it lol

If I had donated about $75 on Madness 2, am I entitled to anything on Deathzot?

:eek: gawsh dangit but i wonder how donations are gonna look like on here with so many more tiers o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back