• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love tier armor i wish that other ots did it. How many tiers are there going to be for the new one?

Hmmm sounds like there wasn't even anywhere need the content done that it seemed like. Hopefully it's up by summer lol

Hmmm sounds like there wasn't even anywhere need the content done that it seemed like. Hopefully it's up by summer lol

Excuse me Sir. Sir. Yeah, uhmm.. I'm going to need you to uhm, read what you just said and uhh, yeah take a second.

Read it one more time. Yupp

And uhmm, when you're finished 3rd grade, you will be granted permission to submit another post without an adult present.

Ux4jexS.png

Excuse me Sir. Sir. Yeah, uhmm.. I'm going to need you to uhm, read what you just said and uhh, yeah take a second.

Read it one more time. Yupp

And uhmm, when you're finished 3rd grade, you will be granted permission to submit another post without an adult present.
Sad part is I'm to drunk to even figure out what I did wrong.. Sorry not sorry

Xagul and I are still looking for opinions/ideas on what to add to the server. You guys say you have nothing to do so give us some good ideas on what you'd like to see!

ideas on what you'd like to see!

I'd like to see a rookgaard in the server. The only way to get to main was to complete an IQ test made in rookgaard. Once you completed the IQ test, the Oracle NPC will tell you "Your intelligence level is above a 3rd grade level, you are now granted permission to play DeathZot."

That way, Blinkz won't be able to play the OT and we won't need to see his QQ in game.

Please remember to give me credit when this idea is implemented, thanks in advance.

I never realize how much the OT Community has no good servers till I view the threads for "Upcoming" servers and see how many people have nothing to do lol.

I wish you would host a server. When I see the name Flatlander i just think of species war / rpg.

I just always hope the OT community could go back to how it was in like 2008-2010.. it was so much better back then..

I'd like to see a rookgaard in the server. The only way to get to main was to complete an IQ test made in rookgaard. Once you completed the IQ test, the Oracle NPC will tell you "Your intelligence level is above a 3rd grade level, you are now granted permission to play DeathZot."

That way, Blinkz won't be able to play the OT and we won't need to see his QQ in game.

Please remember to give me credit when this idea is implemented, thanks in advance.
Hmm it's funny that you choose to just come and try to talk shit, you put no input into the server? How about instead of talking shit on a tibia forum, you go out to a bar find a nice fat black lady bring her home and let her sit on your face.

I still think that weekend beta couldn't have shown you at all what is actually going to happen when the server is opened to the public. In the beta we were limited to 1 character.. but when it is time for release most of us will have 3 which 2 of them will probably be constantly botting in an attempt to collect loot/maps. Every other person is probably going to have a healer to shoot through content. It definitely isn't going to be as slow as the beta was when we were actually forced to play 'fair'.

Xagul and I are still looking for opinions/ideas on what to add to the server. You guys say you have nothing to do so give us some good ideas on what you'd like to see!
Are the portal event still inaction? Or hb capture the flag, zombie event, teamdeath match
Cant wait to see what you ben working on bro sounds awsome

I still think that weekend beta couldn't have shown you at all what is actually going to happen when the server is opened to the public. In the beta we were limited to 1 character.. but when it is time for release most of us will have 3 which 2 of them will probably be constantly botting in an attempt to collect loot/maps. Every other person is probably going to have a healer to shoot through content. It definitely isn't going to be as slow as the beta was when we were actually forced to play 'fair'.

that's actually the harsh reality, which thanks to you and a few others i have been learning this bot thing, ofc when im there ill manual because those orbs are so useful but 24/7 botting multiple chars will be just as effective especially when world bosses come into play, idk how this is going to be counter acted but for the time being i honestly dont care :p cheers.

well, here goes nothing - I want the old deathzot back, 8.0.

AGRREEEEDDDDDD!!!!!!!!! that was back when it was really deathzot... or even a less buggy fixed up V1 of deathzot 8.6 (map touch ups, changes to how some things work like bosses and things.. ect..)

I would like to see something like "Tasks", when you kill a monster on a task, complete a mission (Mine a specific rare ore, fish a rare fish), you can no exp/loot, but once you finish the task you receive task points or another currency which cannot be traded. This then means you can either grind for levels/loot, or task for points to be used on other aspects of the server. Perhaps houses, access to new lands etc.

If all you're waiting for is more ideas of what to add to the OT and none of us are posting ideas of what we want, doesn't that suggest that it's probably time to put the server up - even just another beta? We'll know what we want when we don't have it on the server.

I just took a shit for 30 mins and thought about something to suggest.
I would like to see a system where you can unlock quests by gold. Gold's only value used to be to merge items. If you could UNLOCK quests with Gold you would get higher rewards out of long/short quests/questlines and this would be something to do instead of just botting 24/7 :)) <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back