• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
w

when i seen ur name i got excited then when i read what u said i was like FUCK lol
You troll lol.
Ok so I decided that my recent addition to deathzot is very important and thus warrants an announcement to you all. No longer will you kill yourself trying to buy decorations from the npc again, the new furniture npc decided to finally organize her inventory for trade!

onpCDNa.jpg
Pro skillz xD You playing anything on steam?

pls server so i dont waste all my money on useless crap PLS

Playing Rogue Legacy , CS:GO and such in the waiting game.

Sounds like a great ot, can't wait until it is finally released!

^ dudes a douche for the sake of being a douche when it comes to ever opening his mouth about a date,time, or proximity in which something he does will get done. i would even venture as far as to say he would intentionally push the server back just in spite of me or others begging for release.

The website is like 90% finished, cant wait to show it to you guys. As far as release date goes I have it picked out and I'll be announcing it later this week :eek:
is it like ur old one? no account maker on it? or fully functional website

Is it still 7 days from announcement day? If so then you just told us o_O

Anyway, Troll obama some more.

is it like ur old one? no account maker on it? or fully functional website

Fully functional (& a lot of other cool features) :)
Is it still 7 days from announcement day? If so then you just told us o_O

Anyway, Troll obama some more.

It's going to be more than seven days after (too many finals this and next week, and I don't want to release mid week).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back