• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we get a mod to get this guy outta here...? Needless spam =\

@topic
So I was thinking about my last post and I thought of something that might fill the void that is my OCD thinking the server is missing something. For those of you who have played XDC, you should remember perks. I was thinking about adding the perk system to deathzot but instead of doing random tasks to gain perks, what if you had to spend gold to buy perk points and each point you buy increases the price of the next?
Lets keep this thread on topic, post your thoughts!
i believe this is a pretty good ideal

Money - would be really cool if money was highly valued even more in Deathzot V2 and having a large list of possibilities for what u could spend it on. Possible suggestions being;
Buying stat boost to your character permanently;

Speed - Ability to buy Run speed up to 10x

Magic Power - Ability to buy magic power up to 100x, maybe in increments of like 1%. ( this would be something that would be expected of most 10ks to be capped on, but not very likely to cap before 5k as the cost would be high )

Deathloss - Buy a bonus to EXP loss when death happens to reduce it maybe by 1% with max being 2 times

Melee/distance skills - Ability to buy +1 skill on your character up to 100x

Exp Bonus - Ability to buy a permanent buff to your characters exp gain by 5% maybe up to 5x (if this is even possible)

Attack Speed - +1% attack speed up to 10x ( +10% attack speed i dont think would really be OP before anyone says it, even on a ninja. at best be like 1 extra hit per second )

Then being able to do !stats Playername to be able to see the Values of what they have buffed themselves with like

Playername
Speed - [ 3/10 ]
Magic power - [ 75/100 ]
Deathloss - [ 0/2]
Melee/Distance - [ 42/100 ]
Exp Bonus - [ 1/5 ]
Attack speed - [ 5/10 ]

2- Stats - i said it before, and i understand there are already so many things that add stats, but this is something that has value, and i feel would be fun. Permanent bonuses that u can buy multiple times on your character with caps on them for different costs. it would make people save money to upgrade their stats to cap. and has value for the player to choose to either save for gaining stats from upgrading their stats via the "paragon" system ( like D3 ROS has) or to buy Teir items from players and upgrade their gear teir

-.-

My idea first -.-

seriously..... i recommend something very damn similar to this in 1 of my massive suggestion posts like 2.5 months ago, and it gets shot down, now u take it and say its good.....
I don't recall shooting the idea down, I was reading a lot of suggestions and at the time it didn't pop out at me as a thing that had to be added. However after hosting XDC again for ppl to mess around on a while ago it reminded me of the perk system and now I think it would be a cool idea, that's all. Sorry for doing something similar to what you suggested 2 months ago and not remembering you said it and giving you credit. Please excuse for a few days while I go back through every aspect of deathzot and credit the appropriate party for the idea.

I don't recall shooting the idea down, I was reading a lot of suggestions and at the time it didn't pop out at me as a thing that had to be added. However after hosting XDC again for ppl to mess around on a while ago it reminded me of the perk system and now I think it would be a cool idea, that's all. Sorry for doing something similar to what you suggested 2 months ago and not remembering you said it and giving you credit. Please excuse for a few days while I go back through every aspect of deathzot and credit the appropriate party for the idea.
and im just saying, that when there was a call for help on the gold sink solutions, i was there, with something useful. and i dont remember who it was be it you or synthetic saying the perks system would just add to many stat changers in the game, but now many months later coming full circle back to whats been said before, maybe its time to re-look at allot of peoples old suggestions from the beginning and see if anything sounds good now, or sounds good with your own personal twists on it.

Jake isn't so childish.

It is funny, Otland actually has a decent community with a lot of hard-working talented and good people, but the people that post the most are negative, childish, ignorant fucks.

I do agree with you, there are a lot of talented people on here. Some have helped me develop my past ots. But there are some that aren't trustworthy. Like I've had a buddy that a childhood friend stole thousands of dollars from his ot. So whats the difference with someone you don't even know. But yes we have some really smart and talented people.

Unless Synthetic logged in and decided to lie to everyone including myself, he was involved in an accident. This does not delay Deathzot by any means, I am still working hard on the project and the only thing Synthetic has been doing lately is working on a website for the server which to be completely honest, the server could be released without and wouldn't change all that much.

A small progress report of things I have been working on:
  1. Added the event system from bitzot, everyone seemed to enjoy those events so adding them was a no brainer.
  2. Currently working on achievements that will reward people for doing random shit, some rewards will be titles that will show up when a player looks at you.
  3. I want to add a task system, it seems pretty popular... I just need to figure out some minor things like whether or not the tasks should be monster specific or general monsters in the area.
  4. Working on world bosses. We are also brain storming the idea of dungeons from XDC, people seemed to like them and I would like to make advanced bosses with fun and challenging mechanics.

The server is almost done in all honesty, my compulsive OCD is just killing me because I feel the server is still missing something. Also as some of you may already know, I have been fighting some recent distractions lol :D. Maybe I will throw up another beta here in a few days once I finish a few things.

Also I want to reiterate that Bitzot donations will be carried over to Deathzot. With that said it is important to note that those donations are bound to the account that donated on Bitzot so just understand that you will need to use your Bitzot account to play on any BETA from here on out, and ofc on the live server when it is released.

I understand nobody has posted proof of this happening, but that does not mean you have to act like a self centered fuckhead. Someone posts that Synthetic got into an accident and you immediately assume its some excuse to not work on ots anymore? You do realize this is an open source community and is in no way our career, we are not legally bound to a contract of any kind and anything we get out of the server is quite literally a DONATION thus we could at any time tell you to go fuck yourself and never appear on otland again and it wouldn't change a damn thing. So basically what I am trying to say is... go fuck yourself you spoiled ungrateful little shit.

P.S.
Even if Synthetic was to lose interest in open tibia, it wouldn't be the first time I have picked up a team project that was abandoned and personally finished it. I've placed too much time into this shit already, no matter what this shit is being finished.

All I can say is DODGEBALL MOFOS lol. Everything sounds great I really loved the events and dungs from XDC. What game got you this time? lol.
But on a serious note. I hope Jake gets well every soon. Hope it wasn't that bad of an accident, Even thou minor ones can still mess someone up.
And I didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything. I just don't trust many people.

"spoiled" lol. i sir, have never been spoiled in my life. From a mother who was more interested in buying drugs than food for her kids, to a father who is a horder and makes less than $30k a year to myself who makes less than $20k a year currently. i sir, dont know the definition of "spoiled"

Lol try getting 15k a year. That's a good year.

""Proof or it didnt happen!
Specially as Obamanizer for a source since hes once held the title of Troll King.

so many people to quick to believe something with no sources or proof. this is why i have no faith in humanity.""

Ring a bell anyone?

I want to apologize for not believing you. But man there are some fucked up people around bro.

I personally didnt like the perk system.
get well fast Jake

How could you not like the perk system. I thought it was a really cool feature to have. I'd love to see a system like it in deathz.

Ososiris, Who is this kid lol.

Okay I think this was enough. lol.
Take care guys,

PS: I love you all.....No homo. lol

HOMO ^ lol

but yes the perk system was a fun feature

I do agree with you, there are a lot of talented people on here. Some have helped me develop my past ots. But there are some that aren't trustworthy. Like I've had a buddy that a childhood friend stole thousands of dollars from his ot. So whats the difference with someone you don't even know. But yes we have some really smart and talented people.

All I can say is DODGEBALL MOFOS lol. Everything sounds great I really loved the events and dungs from XDC. What game got you this time? lol.
But on a serious note. I hope Jake gets well every soon. Hope it wasn't that bad of an accident, Even thou minor ones can still mess someone up.
And I didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything. I just don't trust many people.

Lol try getting 15k a year. That's a good year.

I want to apologize for not believing you. But man there are some fucked up people around bro.

How could you not like the perk system. I thought it was a really cool feature to have. I'd love to see a system like it in deathz.

Ososiris, Who is this kid lol.

Okay I think this was enough. lol.
Take care guys,

PS: I love you all.....No homo. lol
Why do you post so much you nub. Can't be like me and just stalk quietly? < Sounds sort of redundant.

FU lol.

Because ima cool like that hahahaha. Naw, I've been getting back into the community. And why not? Not like it was pages of shit haha. XD
COOL? lmao

"spoiled" lol. i sir, have never been spoiled in my life. From a mother who was more interested in buying drugs than food for her kids, to a father who is a horder and makes less than $30k a year to myself who makes less than $20k a year currently. i sir, dont know the definition of "spoiled"

LoL
-.-

My idea first -.-

Stop acting like a kid, its not a competition :rolleyes:.

About the perk system, are you going to add the same attributes as on XDC,(mindblast etc)? or what do you have in mind?

hey guys, just wanted to confirm eternal was not lying however, it was an atv accident, not a car accident. please dont send donations its totally
unnecessary.
this does not delay server release (planning for friday may 30th.) i just have to get use to using one hand as the trauma guy said its going to be a long recovery. i probably wont be posting much here as it takes me a while to type, i will continue to read the thread though. thanks for the support //syn

xi have a decent ideal, how about u
hey guys, just wanted to confirm eternal was not lying however, it was an atv accident, not a car accident. please dont send donations its totally
unnecessary.
this does not delay server release (planning for friday may 30th.) i just have to get use to using one hand as the trauma guy said its going to be a long recovery. i probably wont be posting much here as it takes me a while to type, i will continue to read the thread though. thanks for the support //syn
my homie be alive lol, i wrecked my four wheeler the other day also man, but luckily i didnt get hurt, but i hope u recover fully man, glad u aint dead!! lol

oh btw what kind of four wheeler did u wreck if u can awnser back to that lol

Contemplating if a ***** gotta cuss out Obama.....
Damn Synth holy shit that is wtf, hope a ***** be alright tho :(

Cuss me out? by all means, open your mouth to me, i stand firm. The facts are that it wasnt a car accident, i was correct, and i still stand correct on User error, no sympathy unless he got charged by a moose or some shit.

Cuss me out? by all means, open your mouth to me, i stand firm. The facts are that it wasnt a car accident, i was correct, and i still stand correct on User error, no sympathy unless he got charged by a moose or some shit.
Pretty much any "accident" can be considered "user error"... So basically, you are completely retarded. Please stop posting on my thread, thank you.

Wow the things posted here..

Idk how obamanizer can come here talking mad shit about someone because they got in a car accident and he believes it is some attempt to get out of releasing the server.. GJ. I mean ofc there is the possibility that it could of been some prank but omg you took it to a whole new level of scumbag.

Anyway. Fast recovery. May the force be with you. so on..
I don't have money but my body is always up for grabs, tugs, and yanks.

@Xagul Why don't you make the perk system into Str, Dex, Vit, Luck.. w.e RPG stat system. Then you can get points every bla blah levels and you can pay to place them or restat.

@Xagul Why don't you make the perk system into Str, Dex, Vit, Luck.. w.e RPG stat system. Then you can get points every bla blah levels and you can pay to place them or restat.
Str, Dex, Int, Vit, Luk. Then luck have to stand for finding orbs/loot or anything like that.
But as i guess they have made the drops as they SHOULD be, i bet they don't want any luk perk i guess. But basic stats would be nice.

I want to be one of the first people to say this. I am coming for you once the server is released Obama. And it doesnt matter if it was a car or atv. It was still an accident and he still got hurt. Doesn't matter if it was his fault or a freak of nature accident. The key work is accident. Something that likely couldn't be avoided. You are a real scum bag Obama. And just so you know who to look out for. My name on DZOT will be Loki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back