• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be one of the first people to say this. I am coming for you once the server is released Obama. And it doesnt matter if it was a car or atv. It was still an accident and he still got hurt. Doesn't matter if it was his fault or a freak of nature accident. The key work is accident. Something that likely couldn't be avoided. You are a real scum bag Obama. And just so you know who to look out for. My name on DZOT will be Loki.
Clearly you dont know any history on who i am. I dont give a shit on who you are, i already have 12+ people who will have me on farm. You are not even close to the first to say it. I can care less child.

@Malveko - Learn to read, he wasnt in a car accident.

"Str, Dex, Vit, Luck.. w.e RPG stat system." that would be ridiculously generic and force u to only be able to put stats into your primary as it would be the highest thing of use rather than fun factor choice, if it comes to be anything like XDC,s there will be choices that aren't "mandatory" but actual choices that u can switch based on play style and felt fun.

and Learn the Difference between Scumbag and Asshole, i am the later, i have never in my life Stolen from, Screwed over, Cheated a good person, nor will i ever. my lack of sympathy is darived from my personal history with said victim. Did the Jews morn the death of Hitler? did the Arabs feel loss for Saddam Hussein? Would Magic Johnson feel bad if Donald Stirling was to get hit by a bus? ( recent headline reference) i have no reason to be sympathetic to a man who has done things against me in the past for the pure sake of causing my discontent and having the power to do so. i understand it wasnt his own doing to start it on here, but when someone comes on here requesting donations and prayers pretty much, its pulling the pity card out, and i hate nothing more than someone who drops the "pity me" card

"Let's shit obama into his mouth in real life "
-Takes a piss and shits into his mouth in real life-
Obama logs into otland, goes to the Deathzot thread and says haaahaaa you noob liar wannabe you didnt just shit you also pissed into my mouth not the same Ha,,haa,,aahaaa

fking oabama just keep it shut finally.

As for the perk points, buyable points will make botting additional characters with gold more profitable, but I think its still a sick idea. But shouldnt each vocation have its own few perk points instead of so many? Such as giving a option on a bit few % manareg on elementalist since the same manareg% on him as on a shadfe is pretty op with the amount of mana elementalists have. Just a idea @Xagul

Wow the things posted here..

Idk how obamanizer can come here talking mad shit about someone because they got in a car accident and he believes it is some attempt to get out of releasing the server.. GJ. I mean ofc there is the possibility that it could of been some prank but omg you took it to a whole new level of scumbag.

Anyway. Fast recovery. May the force be with you. so on..
I don't have money but my body is always up for grabs, tugs, and yanks.

@Xagul Why don't you make the perk system into Str, Dex, Vit, Luck.. w.e RPG stat system. Then you can get points every bla blah levels and you can pay to place them or restat.
Can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with malveko
get random perks on certain lvls then u have to activate them by buying them or something

Either way with the perk system people still had to put points into certain perks for their classes. A stat system could do the exact same thing except the stats could represent a number of perks instead of 1. Allowing you to customize your character and not being a chaotic point system with 20 choices but about 5 that anyone really uses.
Quick example:
Dex - attack speed, crit, some other perk
str - crit dmg, atk dmg, idk
vit - Hp regen, Hp < blabla
Int - skill dmg, soul regen, blabla

Ya.. so I don't think ppl would just stick with 1 stat if it influenced things like that.. I'm sure there would be a standard but ppl could come up with cool things. Luck was a bad example but could be added if the perk for drop rate was in the game as well.

""Proof or it didnt happen!
Specially as Obamanizer for a source since hes once held the title of Troll King.

so many people to quick to believe something with no sources or proof. this is why i have no faith in humanity.""

Ring a bell anyone?

Wonder why nobody believes you, when you write that jake is seriously injured and is in need of money to pay the hospital bill. But I may have misunderstood you

@Synthetic Hope you get well soon my friend

Either way with the perk system people still had to put points into certain perks for their classes. A stat system could do the exact same thing except the stats could represent a number of perks instead of 1. Allowing you to customize your character and not being a chaotic point system with 20 choices but about 5 that anyone really uses.
Quick example:
Dex - attack speed, crit, some other perk
str - crit dmg, atk dmg, idk
vit - Hp regen, Hp < blabla
Int - skill dmg, soul regen, blabla

Ya.. so I don't think ppl would just stick with 1 stat if it influenced things like that.. I'm sure there would be a standard but ppl could come up with cool things. Luck was a bad example but could be added if the perk for drop rate was in the game as well.

Personally, this is the most boring way you could possibly do it.

Your "Perks" which are basically stats from other games do absolutely nothing for character customization.
As the large number of "perks" from XDC had MANY unique things that would completely change how you played the game.

Lets say you had 50 points on Any of the above stats you listed. You would either have more dps, or be tankier. Thats it, boring.

If you had even 10 points in a perk from XDC your character would be completely different.

Right.. but in XDC you had 20 points and you usually wanted to max where ever you put the points. So you basically chose 2 perks and then 1 in the tool perk just so you could use the better tools.

I think u should be able to buy one perk for each char, and if u want to change it u can donate a dollar to get the item to change ur perk

uh.. can we get Fall Out perk? So if I kill a mob it'll explode all over the ground. kthnx.

Could add a skill "Knowledge" that would say raise your crafting/allow u to upgrade your tier items nd without the right amount of skill points you can't upgrade from say tier 3 to 4. It's a thought.... Like you can gain knowledge skill points from certain quests and from buying them? Makes you explore to find the quests for "hidden knowledge"

You guys are missing the entire concept.

Remember OTChaos? You could buy INFINITE amount of HP and Mana, Meaning you could pour INFINITE money into HP and Mana and you would never have enough.

Well Xagulz said he wanted to do the same thing with his Perk System. (Add an infinite money sink)
I believe there was a Lifesteal Perk.
As an Example (I have no idea of the money worth in Deathzot)
So lets say you get 2% lifesteal for 10,000 gold.
Well next you'd get +1.8% (total of 3.8%) lifesteal for 20,000 gold.
Then next you'd get +1.62 (total of 5.42%) lifesteal for 40,000 gold.
Then next you'd get +1.46 (total of 6.88%) lifesteal for 80,000 gold.

Just as an example, I had the Lifesteal gain goes down by 10% each time, and the cost doubled.
So soon it would cost 160,000, then 320,000, then 640,000, then 1,280,000, then 2,560,000, then 5,120,000, doubling each time.
And the lifesteal gain would be 1.31, 1.18, 1.06, 0.95, 0.86, 0.77, 0.69, 0.62, etc, going slowly down.
So you'd be spending 40,960,000 gold to go from around 14.5% lifesteal to 15% lifesteal.

This means you could FOREVER pour money into your character and make it stronger.

Ok so I was playin around with the idea lastnight and this is what I came up with.

1. Once you collect some spare gold, you will be able to go to an npc to buy "prestige". Every time you prestige you will gain 1 additional perk point, and the cost to prestige will increase.
qdIHHbr.jpg

You will then be able to spend the points in the Prestige Perks channel (CTRL + O).
gdv6bly.jpg

A players current prestige will be displayed in their look description, along with other useful information. Any combat related perks increasing damage, armor, ect... will be reflected in a players look description.
xcF0j5n.jpg

I dont know if you already got this but, what about each "prestige level" you are able to craft more and more unique stuff based on which perks you bought? Sure its time demanding but its a huge content extender! :)

I dont know if you already got this but, what about each "prestige level" you are able to craft more and more unique stuff based on which perks you bought? Sure its time demanding but its a huge content extender! :)
Edit~ nevermind seen his post with the perks...

i am guessing the Cost of each point goes up with every purchase? 10,600 seams like a random ass number to be a base. but would make sense if its 10 points in already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back