• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DeathZot v2 (The Restoration Project) | Live Update Thread & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honest to god hope synthetic makes a full recovery and hope him and his family stay strong through this incident. I would donate if I had extra money but I currently don't.

Why people think Eternal is trolling. he gains nothing from this? no? i looked up his profile and he posted 2x on this forum thread within the past 5 months.

How do people know he's a troll, am i missing something lool. I dont even see any of his posts, with you guys commenting within 5months on.
Because you don't trust anyone over the internet lol Do I need to say more?

Hey everyone,

I almost wrote a whole page on how I know jake, but I just realized I have no reason to justify myself.

All I asked was to show some love and write a sentence or two to wish Jake some good health, and donate if you wanted too.

[email protected] - Is the official deathzot paypal. If you have ever donated before through paypal, you could see this is the donation email, and It doesn't belong to me.

Jake will most likely verify the incident when he gets to it. I'm sure this forum thread isn't his main concern at the moment though.

If you guys don't believe me for some reason, it's fine. You can continue on with life and just ignore the post, but I don't think it would hurt to give some support and wish some good luck on his behalf.

If people actually donated without the confirm from Syn himself, i seriously cannot belives people on the internet.
Tho i belives if someone were to donate and the money DIDNT go to syn.
The guy "trolling" would be in trouble of theft and fraud.
Tho yet again, this CAN be true.
In that case i hope he makes a full recovery and hopefully succeed in his study aswell.

Lol we all go on ventrilo with Jake everyday. His brother came into ventrilo to let us know what happened. Some guy said he has no faith in humanity because no proof was shown, but I just wanted to say that, there a thing called a "brain" some people contain.

Now if you used your brain, you would see no logic in Eternal, someone who doesn't gain anything from this, RANDOMLY asking for people to wish Jake some good health and donate IF YOU WANT TO to the official deathzot paypal email.

This community is just retarded lool, I don't even want to discuss with anyone. This is another reason I never go on otland. Don't even reply to this message because I`ll never see it lol.

I just sent $25.00, and I hope Jake heals as quickly as possible.

I heard about this Jake's accident from George before I went to work (Where I am now).
Synthetic, Eternal, Krusty, and Xagulz are all regulars in my Ventrilo so UNLESS Jake(Synthetic) himself is pranking all of us (Highly unlikely), this did happen.

So don't brush this information aside as rumor.

I bet a lot of people feel really fucking stupid right now lol.

Especially this retard @Blinkz "Lol whoever believes this from that piece of shit I feel bad for you. And to whoever donated to that PayPal you deserve it because your clinically retarded"

This guy just jumps straight to conclusions immediately lol, Blinkz is by far the dumbest fucking person on this forum thread LOL

There is still no proof, just a bunch of hearsay, Even if there is proof i will feel nothing of it as i myself will see it as Karma. Either Karma for doing something stupid thus resulting in an accident and blaming everyone else but himself, or Karma for the morality of who he is and how he treats others resulting in said events.

<--- King of Assholes, i am aware

Especially this retard @Blinkz "Lol whoever believes this from that piece of shit I feel bad for you. And to whoever donated to that PayPal you deserve it because your clinically retarded"

This guy just jumps straight to conclusions immediately lol, Blinkz is by far the dumbest fucking person on this forum thread LOL

I heard about this Jake's accident from George before I went to work (Where I am now).
Synthetic, Eternal, Krusty, and Xagulz are all regulars in my Ventrilo so UNLESS Jake(Synthetic) himself is pranking all of us (Highly unlikely), this did happen.

So don't brush this information aside as rumor.

Why would we feel stupid? Do you believe everything you hear online? Like most just asked for simple proof and Flatlander did.(Semi) Simple as that.

Like I said, I wish Jake a speedy recovery, but I don't trust that many in the Ot Community. Let me rephrase that I barely trust anyone lol.

Blinkz is probably the smartest guy in this thread for asking for proof.

Blinkz is probably the smartest guy in this thread for asking for proof.

I'd say that is Laughable.

Anyways, once I know for sure 100% if this is true or not I will let all of you know. (Right now I'd say it's about a 90% chance it is true)
Basically once I talk to Jake.

If it isn't true I'll let you know who started the rumor so we can crucify him.

Why would we feel stupid? Do you believe everything you hear online? Like most just asked for simple proof and Flatlander did.(Semi) Simple as that.

Like I said, I wish Jake a speedy recovery, but I don't trust that many in the Ot Community. Let me rephrase that I barely trust anyone lol.
And its just not that people don't trust eachother on this forum, i don't trust people i don't know over the internet what so ever.
Should i just concider everything as truth?
Eternal could have trolled because he is tired of waiting or anything like that (because some people are that much of assholes).
But as it seems many people are now supporting it, i think its 80% true now, still tho.
No evidence except words of people i don't know.
(Sad to hear that people have to pay for their medical treatment from car accidents. Free health care is needed fokes.)

And its just not that people don't trust eachother on this forum, i don't trust people i don't know over the internet what so ever.
Should i just concider everything as truth?
Eternal could have trolled because he is tired of waiting or anything like that (because some people are that much of assholes).
But as it seems many people are now supporting it, i think its 80% true now, still tho.
No evidence except words of people i don't know.
(Sad to hear that people have to pay for their medical treatment from car accidents. Free health care is needed fokes.)

No it is not needed, first of all there is no such thing as Free Health Care, secondly everyone should pay for their own shit.
I am a Capitalist and believe 100% in a free-market system with absolutely no "Forced Help" from any government.

But lets not get on that topic, we could argue all day.

Everybody saying this is true could be simply making up a prank,
but why making a prank out of something like this?

I personally trust @Eternal.

You gotta realize where we are coming from. I believe flatlander over eternal anyday, because obviously none of you know him and the stupid shit he used to say constantly. There's a reason he's known as the "Troll King". Like if information was coming from a liable source I'm sure nobody would of had any problem believing it.

Hope Jake recovers, sending 25 usd when i get back from my work.
Stay strong my friend :).

No it is not needed, first of all there is no such thing as Free Health Care, secondly everyone should pay for their own shit.
I am a Capitalist and believe 100% in a free-market system with absolutely no "Forced Help" from any government.

But lets not get on that topic, we could argue all day.

..!! May be one of the ugliest posts I've seen in this forum.

Nevermind, looks like eternal is a friend of synth. Since they both act like thugs online. I doubt synth was in accident either, kid never goes out and doesn't own and drivers license yet alone a car. Probably a pathethic attempt to get more donations.

I know this since I've played together with Synth for many years ago when only OTFans existed. And he was really pathethic and acting like a gangster all the time back then.

Last edited:
Nevermind, looks like eternal is a friend of synth. Since they both act like thugs online. I doubt synth was in accident either, kid never goes out and doesn't own and drivers license yet alone a car. Probably a pathethic attempt to get more donations.

I know this since I've played together with Synth for many years ago when only OTFans existed. And he was really pathethic and acting like a gangster all the time back then.
People change tho.

If he was in an incident, then I send him my best wishes, if not, then kill the guy who started the rumor.
:)

wait for it, its all going to boil down to Synthetic posting in this thread in 1-3 days saying we are all assholes, and his experience has changed his views on life, no longer will he ever make ots or be a part of the ot community.. mmhm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back