• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Whi World Beta 0.1.5.8 [Client 10.77][new content!]

Are you going to try this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitevo, perhaps lower the cap of quest items then? or lower its needety?
For example: we need 10 flags of each colour for a mission. and we have 4 kind of colours. So the 4 coulours take 4 spaces in my little bag :p And they weight together way too much.
I had to bring them each time to my dp, put them in a bag, and when i had all of them trow the bag with me all the way back to the quest giver. Like waay too annnoying ;p
Perhaps it would be better if we only needed 5 flag of each colour?

Whitevo, perhaps lower the cap of quest items then? or lower its needety?
For example: we need 10 flags of each colour for a mission. and we have 4 kind of colours. So the 4 coulours take 4 spaces in my little bag :p And they weight together way too much.
I had to bring them each time to my dp, put them in a bag, and when i had all of them trow the bag with me all the way back to the quest giver. Like waay too annnoying ;p
Perhaps it would be better if we only needed 5 flag of each colour?
tomorrow i will look into it and perhaps make changes to quest items. It is indeed a rpg server , but you should at least carry all quest items with only items equipped and no food.

going to complete beta again in ~2 hours (19:00) [vocation mage]
If there is anyone who has tried server, but seems too hard for solo or simply likes to hang around together, feel free to join.

Whi World Patch 0.1.2: HotFix

HotFix notes

Anyway. Im ready to kill those cyclopses now!! jesus 0-2 atm.. running out of mana! (hence the heal buff :D) And these freaking stun combos.. ..

I'm going to yolo some bandits now and try to get better weapon or spell.
Anyone wants to join?

Going to try to loot bandits again.
last time got sorc wand :|
Perhaps even complete all the missions there now.
Almost completed quest too.

Pretty balanced fights now with druid. I like it.

Another Bandits try with friends. This time Prolly even Achanos (semi-boss) attempts.

Bumb ! Work :D
:D
just finished new skillpoint system.
like before, players get skillpoints from tasks.
But now they can remove the skills in any given time and choose another skill where to spend it.

:D
just finished new skillpoint system.
like before, players get skillpoints from tasks.
But now they can remove the skills in any given time and choose another skill where to spend it.
This is killing climate of tibia.

Well once again i wont make it for Patch 0.1.3
But there has been lot of balance changes and few more systems added.
So instead its going to be Patch 0.1.2 update on 29th April.
Just giving the heads up. Will be making several things harder and more time consuming, but more rewarding to collect things (cooking system INC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back