• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Estonia] Whi World Beta 0.1.5.8 [Client 10.77][new content!]

Are you going to try this server?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
added in-game tutorial. (instead of previous read a sign)

Since my server is hard, and perhaps too much info at start.
I made walk-trough tutorial, where player is going to play trough some of in-game methods.
Also in the end added a puzzle (what is not rly puzzle, because signs say what you have to do, but it should give some though to players, what they can look forward to see from my world)

Altought I did not change the Dummy fight, just added more content before it, so players can feel the pace of game and perhaps try dummy few more times before they give up.
The reason why Dummy exist as "strong" as he is:
Its the easiest "boss" monster. (only uses physical attacks)
If you can't even beat him then you definitely can't beat real bosses or even some normal monsters in game. (challenge and skill level off the roof, that's what I'm doing here)

Also Cyclops Quest is added to game.

Going to release new update for Patch 0.1.2 what includes World Boss. (in 1 hour and 40min after this post was made)

Also i need at least 2 more people to test the new scaling system.
Is it possible that that someone could join with me after release has been made?

If you already have an account on my server and have played here a little then would also like to try new world boss.

Patch 0.1.3 will be included to live server on 10.05 at 20:00
Detailed Patch notes will be announced on the same day.

recap of new features:
Hardcore mode (when your player has not died in past 6 hours you get access to new areas(if you find them that is))
Rare Monster
1 new Quest in forest
new mission
new task
Rewards on exploring
Extra Rewards on leveling up
"Cooking and Brewing" book what holds your the learned recipes.

Keep up , the server future is really nice
For example. Server is back online again xD

Fixed tutorial and the script what should of trigger onLook functions.

This week is going to be rather slow on development side:
In this week, I'm going to:
1. Play on my server daily with Knight.
2. Consider and answer to all feedback you give me trough game/forum/website
3. Make new Youtube video about Gameplay (the stuff we filmed month ago xD)

Server is going to be offline for week or 2.
I have to find better alternative where to host. I can no longer host from my home.

Well, server is going to be offline ~6 more days.
But i forgot to mention here, that i did upload new YouTube video.
(usually in this thread i only bump when something big happens, and Youtube video is a big thing imo)
Added the video media url on post 1.

But also this link will send you directly to the youtube video.
>Whi World GamePlay Review<

Server is going to be offline for week or 2.
I have to find better alternative where to host. I can no longer host from my home.
If your map is small (thus don't need much ram usage) I can probably set up a small host for you.

If your map is small (thus don't need much ram usage) I can probably set up a small host for you.
thanks for the offer, but hosting plans are already made for this weekend. If there are going to be anymore more problems later on, i will contact you again.

Is this online now? was gonna give it a try due to you saying there's a storyline

in 1-3 hours server will be online.
If you had account previously you have to make it again xD
I wiped the database. Felt easier than writing hooks to reorder the storage values. :D

in 1-3 hours server will be online.
If you had account previously you have to make it again xD
I wiped the database. Felt easier than writing hooks to reorder the storage values. :D
... problems with opening ports gotta wait till monday to contact ISP

umm server is now kinda ONLINE

Seems like server is playable and fun once again.
If I see somebody online, I will join you, I feel like starting from scratch again.

Patch 0.1.3.1 is out
Details come tomorrow xD (going to play now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back