• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] DarkOT 7.4 Real Map high- rate STARTED

ill be completely honest, if you dont remove all these stupid af donation items, ur server will die instantly. Was gonna play since i had no other ots to play atm, but now i dont even want to waste my time on here.

Edit: also do u really think people will want to play when red skull lasts 30 days?

Red Skull Time: 30 Days

experience scroll Gain 10,000 + (lvl*500) experience in one click

exp voucher scroll 48 hours of 30% extra experience gain

scroll of capacity Using this scroll will give your character 1,000 more in capacity. This scroll can only be used up to 5 times per character.

bow of myths You see a bow of myths (Atk:40). It weighs 35.00 oz. (infinitive arrows, 7 sqm range, can be used by all vocations)

100 crystal coins 1,000,000 gold coins

it should be deleted from shop imo too much orshabal, also u could make tp to warlocks

i was going to play the ots for a few days to have some fun but i took a look at this shop and said no thanks, its beyond retarded and those who spend money on it will have HUGE advantages

My message won't be much different from those that are already here.
First when I was reading whole description of this server, I thought it will be really solid one with some new and nice solution. A server that I would really like to stick to.
But after that I saw this shop, and I must tell you that I have NEVER EVER SEEN SUCH OP DONATION SHOP.
It is sad that you are ruining an OT with such huge potential, because that is what I can say after reading desription. It is OT with huge potential that you are burying with your own greed.
And even though you trash talked about R.yan he still told something vital. You could get more money in longer run because of higher playerbase and better content, but don't expect to suceed with shop like this.

P.S. 50cc for 1 eur, you don't even think about server economy. No point of even trading. And don't get me wrong. Server info is giving hope for a nice server but shop is burning this hope to the ground and burying it 1000 meters under ground.

Best luck anyway ;)
~TheMyth

Last edited:
I'm not usually much of an asshole, but I really want this to start soon..
..so I can laugh when none plays it. :D

Community wants over powered items from sms shop to be deleted. Do something

1h left - about donate shop, we have to wait till hoster return online

Here is what you should do:

20 Crystal coins is the maxium amount you can buy
Should be sold for about 300-600 points.

Donation axe, sword, club, bow:
They can be left but with a name change to something more serious such as Thunder hammer, Magic long sword. Prices are kinda high but fair enough.

MPA, MMS, AOL, DH, G LEGS, BOH: Removed completely. theres no reason that they should be sold, People should obtain them and sell them for a better in-game feeling and trade acitivty. By removing them alot of people will be buying the 20 cc to buy the looted ones.

Donation scrolls: All scrolls should be removed besides the blessing scroll and the frag scroll ( since red skull is 30 days )

also he should add premium account, 7, 14 , and 30 days, A premium account is needed to be promoted ( Elite, Elder,Master, Royal) also they should better loot rate better expereience gained and death loss.

Damnit, good that OTland died just as I wrote a long fucking post and didn't save the draft <.<

Anyhow, I'm back, I promised to be active from 17:00 so here I am, but OTLand isn't my priority place to view so don't expect fast replies.
I will consider all feedback but if you want to give feedback please include what's bad now and how it could be better.
pure whining will be completely ignored.. (such as telling something is very bad, and not to include why or how to improve it)

for those (few) who have come up with real feedback and ideas, I thank you! the rest.... damnit give better feedback if you want to be taken seriously.

Well

The shop gonna be unbalanced to the beginning of the server.

Imagine if 20 people have money to buy like 1kk in the beginning of the server, or other items like the weapons.

I think u can open this items in shop after 1 month and half since had enough time to most of people have the items that will be sold in shop.

well im not planning to log in until the shop is fixed, OP stuff has to be deleted, leave some of the scrolls and maybe add a diamond accout or smth

i enjoy this serv much ;o

better than 2487258 pervious servers past weeks

Looks fun - planning on trying it later today :) Some feedback - I think that adding back a traditional who's online list would be helpful. Also, the who's online map displaying where people are hunting may get abused later by people looking to randomly pk or sneak enemies. Good luck!

so out of the 90 people online literally 10 people are over lvl 50. I dont want make any false accusations but it kinda looks like theres a ton of low level chars on to bring up your numbers.

so out of the 90 people online literally 10 people are over lvl 50. I dont want make any false accusations but it kinda looks like theres a ton of low level chars on to bring up your numbers.
Actually there are 12 chars above 50 showing on map :D

Back