• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Realistic-War 7.4 - Custom Client

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys , ender is just a piece of shit who talks alot and thinks he's big. He said come 1vs1 , I was level 50 he was 59, so I battled him and solo'd him and he raged that you may not use gran mas pox , just u guys should know that he's a piece of shit and he's not worth fighting with or team up with. Ender you're a dog who keeps barking little slut you proved me that ur just a piece of shit. im out bb

yeye , 1v1 i told u just sd uh u spam exura vita and when u saw that u can shot me 2x sd in a row u killed me sd ue :) nice pvp and yeaa im piece of shit

Don't know. I can log in. You get any errors except 'connection timeout'?

Cam recorder please. Also fix that exhaust that u get after changing floor. Server is kinda good and pvp on it is flawless only annoying thing are that Demolka noob team crying 24/7, unskilled players. Ban them if u can.

Cam recorder please. Also fix that exhaust that u get after changing floor. Server is kinda good and pvp on it is flawless only annoying thing are that Demolka noob team crying 24/7, unskilled players. Ban them if u can.

Not sure what this exhaust is after changing floor. Wasn't able to reproduce it in-game myself. Will test later on.
I will fix a cam-recorder soon.

I would do it for you but since you completely fucked the classname -> Tmmm¬mmmŒmmm

Not sure what this exhaust is after changing floor. Wasn't able to reproduce it in-game myself. Will test later on.
I will fix a cam-recorder soon.
just change floor and try to spell for example "Exura" u cant.

i told that before and this stupid gm think everythink is perfect. his server has flaws. ond is a stupid arrogant hoster

huh?

Anyway, the exhaust has been removed. Will fix the cam any day soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back