• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] OriginalTibia [8.0-HR] | 100% RLMAP | EVENT/TASK SYSTEM | Authentic PvP | ONLINE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have chosen not to use anti-bot client as the client 8.0 overall gives a false-positive which makes people think that we are trying to harm them. We have a reputation of being trustworthy, but when it comes to newcomers, it's hard for them to trust someone they never met, especially when they risk of losing important information such as creditcard statements etc.

Therefore we thought of making this edition non-antibot and hopefully get more teams and a different variation of players.

SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 6 DAYS. MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

Another war movie this time by @Zarz

Fribben.

well honestly it will be fine with either but make tasks detailed and add tomb monsters and low level friendly

I hope wars will be good always. This is probably the best server with the fair staff

FINALLLLY 8.0 :D :D

u are best hoster and owner in oldschool gtfo haters
When someone great 30 sub accs to boost him self... something is messed up.

Everybody who play here, keep in mind exiva every single character between 20-40 they will stand afk with MC from owner. :) So it will look like its 500 players but its around 100-120

When someone great 30 sub accs to boost him self... something is messed up.

Everybody who play here, keep in mind exiva every single character between 20-40 they will stand afk with MC from owner. :) So it will look like its 500 players but its around 100-120
On tibianic the majority of players online are mc farms, yet you're complaining about a few multiclients here.

If anyone is doubting the player count, you can freely do what he stated and see if it is correct or not :) If it is, you can provide evidence here and make a video about it. However, I can assure you that these claims is based upon people with alot of hatred towards the server and they want to act as kids.

Once again, this server is coming up in about 5 days and you are free to investigate whatever you want and I can even provide professional statistics for people unsure about this. I have nothing to hide, and claiming that OriginalTibia only had 120 players prooves that it is a phishy statement.

SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 5 DAYS - MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/index.php?subtopic=createaccount

2v3gcig.jpg

Fribben.

On tibianic the majority of players online are mc farms, yet you're complaining about a few multiclients here.

What do you know about tibianic? and why you compare tibianic with originaltibia?

What do you know about tibianic? and why you compare tibianic with originaltibia?
I been playing tibianic aswell. Just on secret characters due to all the haters :- )

How long does it take for a frag to dissapear?
(Diamond Account) 12 hours
How long does it take for a frag to dissapear?
(Free Account)

Really? 24h for a frag?. GZ server will die within a week ! :))

no there aint such things only on newschool shits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back