• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Great stack of Chuliganeria guild

omg get a life guys...We won this battle,u can take revange next time.Good luck

Arent with Exatas? FUCKING LIER. You dont remember yesterday at south gate? Retard.

Yeah when i was going to boat in thais and wanted to log out i met them, it was many of them so i asked 'what r u doing?' -> 'want to kill some chuli~' so i decided to help them

Last edited:
# Lampo killed by Bum
# Varneo killed by Scren
# Przemoo killed by Eraghon the second
# Pajac killed by Eraghon the second
* Kubaszkinek killed by Bum
* Arwyna Cold killed by Bum
* Wilaggio killed by Bum
* Sitasofa killed by Bum
* Sum killed by Bum

_/

You are just a bunch of noobs .
Won because of lagg and debug, nothing more .

U were many more than us and still went on stack .
It supposed to be open battle, nerds .
Poor You :(

It's kinda our fault because of ue combo few seconds before lagg .
But that doesn't change the fact that you're losers .

Regards.

Regards.

Yes we are,kthxbye.

Regards.

Lol? ur team 15-16ppl, our 14

Regards.

Losers? You are just pathetic kids :)
When we had Diverse in trap you kicked him from guild so we couldn't get 1 frag in war :( <lol123>

PATHETIC :(

Karid and Klamer you fight only on forum? This is all what you can do :eek:

Hotsteppers is impossible to kill since they have so many pally. you will need like 15+ mages to kill their pallys >:

zal mi was boty jestecie jakich malo a ty fryc co? jak ktos gada ze was duzo to gadasz ze czy to wasz problem. wiec jak nasi ida na stacka to kurwa wasz problem psy jebane a wy sracie w majty i na stacki nie spadacie? wiec stulcie mordy boty ;) i grajcie bo sie jaracie dzieci ta tibia jak by to byly realia spocone dzieci zal. idzcie inbitowac lepiej ludzi bo wciaz was za malo hahahahah zalowce ;d

zal mi was boty jestecie jakich malo a ty fryc co? jak ktos gada ze was duzo to gadasz ze czy to wasz problem. wiec jak nasi ida na stacka to kurwa wasz problem psy jebane a wy sracie w majty i na stacki nie spadacie? wiec stulcie mordy boty ;) i grajcie bo sie jaracie dzieci ta tibia jak by to byly realia spocone dzieci zal. idzcie inbitowac lepiej ludzi bo wciaz was za malo hahahahah zalowce ;d

Haha, tylko dziwne, że to wy zaczeliście śmiecic na forum, a teraz płaczecie, że dostajecie ;@

Pokaz mi posta gdzie ja pisze,ze was jest za duzo ;).

Hotsteppers vs. Chuliganeria (60 - 94)

@Btw
We have 20-30 peoples and Hotsteppers with ally have 100+ so get a life, and help parcatras with girls ( uhm boys ) in rl life.

@PARCATRAS
"Karid and Klamer you fight only on forum? This is all what you can do "

http://otland.net/f332/parcatras-27641/

PARCATRAS RL FIGHTER AHAAHAHAHHA XD

@EDIT
BTW. Hotsteppers bought TibiaCam then they cam everything XD But i mind why they didnt ever posted their fails... Im interested about that.

zal mi was boty jestecie jakich malo

Uhahahaha xDDDDD
a wy wgl nie uzywacie, no nie?
FAIL

wiec jak nasi ida na stacka to kurwa wasz problem psy jebane
A czy ktos od nas was tu obraza? gz wysokiego poziomu intelektualnego
i zmien lekarza bo ten aktualny cos efektow nie daje, dalej za bardzo ta gre przezywasz co widac po stylu jak piszesz

Hotsteppers vs. Chuliganeria (60 - 94)

@Btw
We have 20-30 peoples and Hotsteppers with ally have 100+ so get a life, and help parcatras with girls ( uhm boys ) in rl life.

@PARCATRAS
"Karid and Klamer you fight only on forum? This is all what you can do "

http://otland.net/f332/parcatras-27641/

PARCATRAS RL FIGHTER AHAAHAHAHHA XD

taa 100, moze caly server, fragami sie nie podniecaj bo nas to pierdoli, tyle co tu free fragow weszlo ziomex, nao, roobin, nao pff tylko tak umiecie
szkoda ze screamow nie invitneliscie bo na nich juz ponad 30fragow wbilismy jak policzylem
albo przyklad z wczoraj, od nas padly 3 osoby i all zaliczylo do war, od was padlo 9 osob i zadnej nie zaliczylo.. wiec nas jebia te statystyki, wazne ze padacie

a co do parcatrasa to pokaz swoj ryj kozaku

@Up
Na nordicach to my kurwa spokojnie z 200 fragów zrobiliśmy. To też policz. Btw. Pierdolony mówiąc do was "Boty" nie miał na myśli że używacie botów tylko miał na myśli te boty z csa.

a co do parcatrasa to pokaz swoj ryj kozaku

Pokazał XD

Back