• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Holy shit, Amun Ra is broken like hell. Played him like 6 games and 5 of those I managed to bloodlust MID (3 times by myself) and proceeded to kill mid all the time he got back after that.

Maxing the passive and towerdiving early works so great, Q into enemy, enemy runs into tower, towers hits you and the passive will give you some AoE damage allowing you to get the one ur killing.

it seriously depends against what hero u fight and what skill he got.

Lol I played some MM as Aluna, darn I love her! like 15/2 etc. (and yeh im noob on HoN)

btw why cant I see match history after MM, bug or something? :x

Lol I played some MM as Aluna, darn I love her! like 15/2 etc. (and yeh im noob on HoN)

btw why cant I see match history after MM, bug or something? :x

Aluna kinda easy to play with in pubs :p

And S2 are having some database issues so lately they have been updating their system...

I beated Talaturen in HoN, he rageragregraquit

kUL1w.png

.. you were saying? By the way, it was even on US West server. Nice 153 APM, tryhard.

Twitter

"Heroes of Newerth master login server is down. They need some treatment. Also, DotA is better."
"HoN is lame, it's almost the evening... and you know what the EVEning brings... bwahahaha @EVEOnline your time is coming!"

:)

Twitter

"Heroes of Newerth master login server is down. They need some treatment. Also, DotA is better."
"HoN is lame, it's almost the evening... and you know what the EVEning brings... bwahahaha @EVEOnline your time is coming!"

:)

They also DDoSed LoL, don't be happy :)

Who said that? Im always happy :). Anyway they DDoS'd LoL yesterday but the North America Server not the european, so... Nothing happened here. :-/
I just gave you the reason of why they couldnt login.

Rea so outpicked and also outplayed... imo if rea didnt enter by another qualifier (with tsog) to semis they would had been kicked out of the BYOC at dreamhack by other teams which performed so much better! tho sad OK didnt perform to well and on the livestream it was mentioned h4nn1 was actually hungover and played on some1elses laptop :p

Back