• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

Account Suspended: Ticket ID: 432447 Match ID: 53618625 GM Explanation: Griefing and intentional throwing : 332.5 hours remaining.

GGWP

Me and Raunor are looking for 2-3+ people to play with. Preferably 1600+.

Other account banned F_F
Account Suspended: Ticket ID: 430563 Match ID: 53519491 GM Explanation: Sell all his items to buy a flying courier and put a codex on it. Then stays in the base and only use his courier to try and steal kills. : 164.1 hours remaining.

The funny thing is that I never get banned when I do stuffs like that ^^

HoN is now free 2 play, as League of Legends. Buying heroes, all who purchased HoN before got access to all the heroes and the upcoming ones.

HoN is now free 2 play, as League of Legends. Buying heroes, all who purchased HoN before got access to all the heroes and the upcoming ones.
How many accounts did you buy last couple of weeks? lol

Anyway, noobstomping inc

Can you login to HoN? I can't :x Says wrong user or pw but it's working on the website :p

Works fine to me. Great that HoN is free to play, hope the community will grow. :D

I can't even register. When pressing the Continue button on the first page the second page returns everything blank.

If anyone need help registering I will make a working basic account for you.

Just tell me what you want as nickname.

To be quite honest I think making HoN free-to-play is good BUT, it will only destroy the current competitive scene even more as matchmaking did...

All players should have access to play all the heroes or they will never play the actual game. Atleast that is/was the reason why I liked HoN so much, you only had to pay 1 time to play the full game but now all the new players will only try a few heroes and get their "HoN-heroes" impression based on the heroes in the pool they are given.
Also these different account-status's are to me slightly confusing and I do not like it with the idea that they have split up matchmaking based on if you are able to play all the heroes or not.

Might be great marketing for increasing Heroes of Newerth as a game but in my opinion the competitive scene will not grow/not grow enough before Dota2 arrives and then players will start to leave HoN for Dota2.

To be quite honest I think making HoN free-to-play is good BUT, it will only destroy the current competitive scene even more as matchmaking did...

All players should have access to play all the heroes or they will never play the actual game. Atleast that is/was the reason why I liked HoN so much, you only had to pay 1 time to play the full game but now all the new players will only try a few heroes and get their "HoN-heroes" impression based on the heroes in the pool they are given.
Also these different account-status's are to me slightly confusing and I do not like it with the idea that they have split up matchmaking based on if you are able to play all the heroes or not.

Might be great marketing for increasing Heroes of Newerth as a game but in my opinion the competitive scene will not grow/not grow enough before Dota2 arrives and then players will start to leave HoN for Dota2.

You can decide wether you want to play with the free players or not.

Back