• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroes of Newerth (HoN)

O M F G
Account Suspended: Ticket ID: 393643\r\nMatch ID: 51279599\r\n\r\nGM Explanation: Player purchases doombringers and intentionally feeds them, the most blatant example being at 45:15 : 71.4 hours remaining.

Second acc banned, 2 accs banned from pleyin CM games. i guess i will have to be more sneaky when trollin

Last edited:
I have one question - i pay only one for this game, or more?

You can claim trial account and get 10 free Unranked Games, then after you have to pay so you upgrade your account into a non-trial-account so yeah, 1 time payment for a great game :p

Note: you dont have to play those 10 free games tho, u can insta-purchase xD

casual immortal with supportouette ^__^
O9oEgQzAd.png

MMR is 1307 cuz of trollinn

S2 not being able to hold their ETAs as usual and even calling out "Maintenance to be finished within the hour" about 2-3 hours ago LOL

oh S2 (Late)Games...

Hey is there any chat where many ppl from otland are hanging around at? like example /j otland
??

Back