• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jonte`s Gallery

Jonte9801

Swedish Spriter
Reaction score
Hello guys my name is Jonte, welcome to my gallery this is where i show off my sprites and take tips. If you are going to comment be constructive.
PS: NONE OF MY SPRITES ARE FREE TO USE!
Cheers Jonte :)
Armor 104.png Armor 119.png Armor 110.png
Sword 20.png Crossbow 4.png
Snake 2.png
Hangable 1.png Wall 6.png
Armor 85.png

Last edited:
Im still Training to get my armors the way i want them this is pretty much where im at now :pArmor 7.png Armor 6.png Armor 4.png
Btw my outfit is completly done now and im pretty proud of it :)
Cheers Jonte.

I gotta say I really like the hammer, it looks so simple, yet powerful :D

well, nice to see you are motivated, but one thing, you don't need to post your artwork with the pink background, that is only necessary when you will put sprites into your server. You could use a white background to see more clearly the sprite :)
just a suggestion

well, nice to see you are motivated, but one thing, you don't need to post your artwork with the pink background, that is only necessary when you will put sprites into your server. You could use a white background to see more clearly the sprite :)
just a suggestion
Actually you don't need them to have pink background when you put them in the server ;)
using PNG/GIF and remove the background works fine, to me that's better than having the pink background :D

i Made these just now what do you think about them? :)
Spear 1.png Lance 1.png Helmet 2.png Hammer 1.png Armor 8.png
Made 3 versions of an armor wich one do you prefer? ;)
Armor 9.png Armor 10.png Armor 11.png

Well, I'm not good with art but you should try look at Tibia sprites and copy their shading :) atm it's just a gradient ;)

well there a few thing you should know, the light in tibia comes from the left, in your green armor, seems like light is coming from everywhere, right side should be darker ;), also, all your inter lines (lines inside) are of the same green, you should make inter lines darker or lighter depending on where they are located.
I hope it helps :)

wow Thorn thanks i had no idea about that the light in tibia came from the left i will take your advice and see what i can do thanks for your support really helps me out alot :) alright thanks Sizaro ill take a look at that ;)

Thorn just made some i think i have to train some more on shading but i think i have improved a little bit after your advice what do you think? :)
Helmet 4.png Armor 12.png

Thorn just made some i think i have to train some more on shading but i think i have improved a little bit after your advice what do you think? :)
View attachment 27147 View attachment 27146
well, you got what i said about the light source, good :p, now you need to improve your shading technique. You are shading like in gradient, and that's not real. Think on the green of that armor, after those, in some points, should generate some shadow in the steel right? Try to imagine that armor in real life and you will see where to put the light and shades :) , but never gradient :p

Back