• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jonte`s Gallery

Better shading and use of colors will make them look much better! :)
Yeah i know im working on it, i think that i have become alot better sense my first post on here so i see progress and i wont stop until im happy with the things i make :)

tried to make a sword with my new technique not quite what i was hoping but oh well here it is :)
Sword 3.png

Check this out, tutorials made by anevis, they helped me a lot to do swords :)
33vhw14.png
x0y2p4.png

Thought about what you said Thorn i really see what you mean it looks alot more realistic thanks :)
View attachment 27151
I'd suggest keeping the outline always pure black. Until you get really good. You seem to be using very low-saturated colors (grayish). Try playing a little bit more with contrast. Try looking at the colors e.g. cipsoft use in their graphics. Just pick a golden armor, and check what colors and shades could work to fill the gold in Your armor.

Its great to still see new faces in graphic department :)
Stick to the basics which are practice oractice and practice and you will become better in no time.
Axas knows what he is talking about, listen to his advise and use colors from other items on your own.

thanks @Thorn i will use that :) Alright axas i was doing it like that because i like using my own colours and so like i dont like to copy but ill look at cipsofts outline and stuff to learn thanks :) Yellowhat yes i will keep practicing :) alright i will do that thanks :)

Made these what do you guys think? :)
View attachment 27184
View attachment 27185
Still working on my sword :)
View attachment 27186
nice, tremendous progress, well you are really getting the advices we give you, iwould add a darker blue, contrast is really important, also if it's ice, a really white blue is not necesary, with white, blue, and a dark blue, you should have a nice ice. Those are little things you can try, also the neck part need a line at the top :p, i mean this are just suggestions

Last edited:
Made a Colourable version of my female guardian outfit and another armor What do you guys think? :)
Female Guardian Showoff 2.png Helmet 8.png

The female guardian looks neat. I'd like to see it in game with colours.

Are the shield/sword/helmet addons?

Back