• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jonte`s Gallery

The female guardian looks neat. I'd like to see it in game with colours.

Are the shield/sword/helmet addons?
Thanks :) Im thinking about making the mantle, sword, shield and the horsetail on the helmet addons, but i havent done that before i will proberbly try it out later. :)

Another part of the female guardian outfit done ^^
View attachment 27203
I guess this was supposed to be a cross. So if the guardian is holding the shield vertically, this would be the correct way of drawing it in the perspective.
correct_persp.png

I guess this was supposed to be a cross. So if the guardian is holding the shield vertically, this would be the correct way of drawing it in the perspective.
correct_persp.png
So something like this i tried but i dont quite like it thanks btw :) Female Guardian Showoff 3.png

Fourth part of my female guardian outfit done :) what do you guys think? ;)
Female Guardian Showoff 6.png btw wasnt able to make a cross on the shield.

You need to work on the perspective, the cape is out of perspective, same fix on the shield aplies to the cape ;)

dude, that's awesome, and you are right, you are improving a lot! is great to see that you listen and aply our advices :)!
i think the backpack need more work and the rune need a darker outline

dude, that's awesome, and you are right, you are improving a lot! is great to see that you listen and aply our advices :)!
i think the backpack need more work and the rune need a darker outline
Thanks Thorn :) yeah i know i didnt work enought on the rune and the backpack ill proberbly fix it later ;)

I think your latest leg piece and shield are your best sprites atm keep it up :)

Hmm dont really like the cap you might check out how the hero cape is at the back

Back