• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jonte`s Gallery

Yeah since im swedish i thought it would fit, and i wanted a new avatar :p

everything but the outfits in this thread are free to use, so feel free to use all the items :)

Thank you friend, i am part of the staff of another forum that talks about tibia, would create a topic and I'll put some sprites yours (with credits). Thank you again, you're a great spriter.

Nice, you should update your first post, your presentation and put your best works :)

Its some great steps here. But you can always do 1 or 2 more steps. For example. You have noticed that you usualy sprite the right side of an eq a bit darker. So even the linear could use some highlights on the left side and a bit darker on the edges(the linear within the sprite). And sometime you tend to go a bit pillow shading still(look up what that is) try to avoid that, theres other good shading techniques (a valueable lesson is to closely watch some good spriters and zoom in, how did they do it)

Its some great steps here. But you can always do 1 or 2 more steps. For example. You have noticed that you usualy sprite the right side of an eq a bit darker. So even the linear could use some highlights on the left side and a bit darker on the edges(the linear within the sprite). And sometime you tend to go a bit pillow shading still(look up what that is) try to avoid that, theres other good shading techniques (a valueable lesson is to closely watch some good spriters and zoom in, how did they do it)
Thank you for commenting :) alright i will do that thanks :p

Back