• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
"[Working] Attributes points shouldn't have limit based on level anymore OR make monsters have a less defense"

Awesome, this is one of the most needed things, after nerfing Heal A.

What's wrong with Heal A (magic? potion?)?

Regards,
River.

The spell Heal A is too much cost effective, extremely over powered actually even for level 20. For 25 mana you heal about 300+ HP (I cant know the exact ammount since I dont even have that much yet) and you can spam it over and over. If the spell was supposed to be a strong over-time healing, the delay between each healing tick should be MUCH longer, since each tick is stronger than a full Heal B cast, and its around 5 ticks per cast.

I suggest it gets a 3 seconds delay per tick and the cooldown should be increased to like 30 seconds so it cant be abused the way it is now, where you cant die as long as you have more than 25 mana.

You should give free blessing for everyone... or remove the map cleaning at least in this Beta

Please River, do something with warriors strenght. I take a minute to kill each monster while mages and archers kill everything in a few shots. Im lvl 13 with maxed strenght and I can barely scratch orcs, slimes, amazons, dwarves, troll champions.

This isnt allright.

Please River, do something with warriors strenght. I take a minute to kill each monster while mages and archers kill everything in a few shots. Im lvl 13 with maxed strenght and I can barely scratch orcs, slimes, amazons, dwarves, troll champions.

This isnt allright.

I will do. I will decrease the monsters defense to normal again. So warrios will be hunt easy again.
Edit: Also we will put a level limit on archer ammunition based on the sets.

Regards,
River.

Last edited:
New attribute limit system is awesome.

Agility needs a fix, the attack speed increase randomy changes with each point. Also warriors need a buff. I just hit 20 and switched from learner to silver mace and my damage didnt change at all.

Agility needs a fix, the attack speed increase randomy changes with each point. Also warriors need a buff. I just hit 20 and switched from learner to silver mace and my damage didnt change at all.

Maybe you don't have 20 level for silver mace or something like this.
On Archer all things work properly without any bugs at least till 15 level. :)

River, what about the old item upgrade system? It was an awesome feature that kept you interested in hunting to get stones and equipment to try upgrading your items.

This is one thing that its lacking to keep players interest for longer.

River, what about the old item upgrade system? It was an awesome feature that kept you interested in hunting to get stones and equipment to try upgrading your items.

This is one thing that its lacking to keep players interest for longer.

Maybe in an update.

#Topic

Some news!

[Fixed] Decrease the monsters spawn of the ground level
[Fixed] Decrease some tree ids of the ground level
[Fixed] Some bugs on map
[Fixed] Decrease the learner set armors and learner magic shield protection
[Fixed] Make monsters have a less defense
[Fixed] Character Speed, Attack Speed and Critical doesn't reset with the reborn potion
[Fixed] The Draconian Chambers quest: the reward chest is not teleporting the player to the exit
[Fixed] Player should cancel attack when have nothing on hands
[Fixed] Client bug

The server was reseted and have now 50x of experience rates for test quests.

Regards,
River.

2ixIv

Hitkill?
That's pretty much overpowered.. he's actually level 30ish.

Agility bugs and luck too, u get randomly those "stats"

btw.. Agility resets to back 2 sec per atk after u relog... so its bugged

Last edited:
I was level 32, I had 310 hp and he still did 1 hit on me.. that's pretty much.. I guess..
He's probally doing 600+ on monsters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom