• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have news!

Spells OTC window

6zr3tv.jpg

Emoticons OTC window

2e0s50y.jpg

Attributes OTC window

copied of ragnarok, don't like the emoticons system in tibia, doesn't fit the rest looks cool

Such nice tutors you have here River:
2ez1d3s.png

@Dark199
nice test player you are, telling someone to use commands they don't have, and taking non-sence screens. keep it up you are so useful to the growth of the game also :).

I'm not writing again, I did told you i had no acces to the commands. and thats it you keep on going and then you took the pick where i say For fuck sake? nice piece of information river need man. you are such a tester :) KEEEEEEP THE GOOOOOOOOD WORK!

Last edited:
I was asking him to use commands because the first thing I did was look at his person, and It said he was a god. He was putting items onto a single tile, so I told him to use a command. He said he couldn't use /r so I thought he had 'gm' access since he was using control walk, then I told him about the /clean tile. The screen takes after that point.

I was asking him to use commands because the first thing I did was look at his person, and It said he was a god. He was putting items onto a single tile, so I told him to use a command. He said he couldn't use /r so I thought he had 'gm' access since he was using control walk, then I told him about the /clean tile. The screen takes after that point.

Considering he is a tutor.. and his name says TUTOR.. well it answers itself.

@GodSebbe
a copied message or image can be manipulated. read my name [Tutor] Keru.

here it is as i look at myself:

17:28 You see yourself. You are a mage.
Health: [180 / 180], Mana: [170 / 170].
IP: 24.167.42.190, Client: 870.
Position: [X: 224] [Y: 206] [Z: 7].

you can create a hotkey bar on above game screen like a tibia flash client
and make a drop down spell icon from spell list to hotkey bar ;]

Also.. are people forgetting what a beta is? It is to primarily test for bugs, push things to its limit and give feedback whether it be good or bad.

If you have played this server and not reported one bug then wtf are you doin? I found a few and reported them straight away, I know you may find this pre-prelease awkwardly buggy, but the point is for you to report them and give feedback on your experience of the server. EVERY detail.

e.g. I like how simple the quests are.. I like how you can do .. and ...// I dislike that i can't... I dislike that this vocation is... // I like the vocation because...// The server has a good... // The server has a bad... //

Buglist:

Your own ideas to cause

Any other comment " "

THAT is great testing.

Anything other is you wanting to play the server and pretend you are testing.

EDIT: i feel sorry for river. He has put in all this work for a vast amount of people to just walk all over him. Yes he may not be English but he really does try to help. If you have an issue, be calm, respect that he may have 100000s of other issues to resolve and either send him a pm here, or post in the thread and if you happen to see him online in game, then give him the link to your post or something.
And any help river gives seems to be ignored. E.g. No one was listening to him over the level 1-8 quests. CLICK QUESTLOG at top left > introduction quests (double click it) and there you go.

Mana regen is way too slow comparing mage in early levels to other vocations. Since wand damage is pathetic, it doesn't scale with skills and mana cost is relatively high for basic spells whereas knight for example, just goes for full strength at early levels to shred through everything and doesn't care about resources. Either make wand damage scale with intelligence or make will power (i guess) add mana regen as well.
Yeah I know you said that everybody will use potions later on, but it will be low rate, not everybody will be high level and/or rich in the beginning.

And you truly have to revalue the defense and offense of monsters, as mage it's almost impossible to go profit, since you have to spam heal like a madman and that's not very efficient as mage since the problem I have mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
21:11 You see an item of type 7937, please report it to gamemaster of milk.

Reported to the Gamemaster of Milk.

Honestly, mage's mana regen need some tweaking. At low levels you cant afford potions, you kill 2 bugs and have to sit for 5 minutes until your mana goes full again...

Since higher levels will always use potions, the low level regens should be increased by 100/200% since it wont change anything up later. The way it is now is frustrating to raise a low level mage.

Last edited:
Reported to the Gamemaster of Milk.

Honestly, mage's mana regen need some tweaking. At low levels you cant afford potions, you kill 2 bugs and have to sit for 5 minutes until your mana goes full again...

Since higher levels will always use potions, the low level regens should be increased by 100/200% since it wont change anything up later. The way it is now is frustrating to raise a low level mage.
That's good point. Playing with archer is much easier at low lvl than mage, also, you should consider no item loss on levels < 20

Hey how can I join the beta? I made an account but how do I play?

Also.. are people forgetting what a beta is? It is to primarily test for bugs, push things to its limit and give feedback whether it be good or bad.

If you have played this server and not reported one bug then wtf are you doin? I found a few and reported them straight away, I know you may find this pre-prelease awkwardly buggy, but the point is for you to report them and give feedback on your experience of the server. EVERY detail.

e.g. I like how simple the quests are.. I like how you can do .. and ...// I dislike that i can't... I dislike that this vocation is... // I like the vocation because...// The server has a good... // The server has a bad... //

Buglist:

Your own ideas to cause

Any other comment " "

THAT is great testing.

Anything other is you wanting to play the server and pretend you are testing.

EDIT: i feel sorry for river. He has put in all this work for a vast amount of people to just walk all over him. Yes he may not be English but he really does try to help. If you have an issue, be calm, respect that he may have 100000s of other issues to resolve and either send him a pm here, or post in the thread and if you happen to see him online in game, then give him the link to your post or something.
And any help river gives seems to be ignored. E.g. No one was listening to him over the level 1-8 quests. CLICK QUESTLOG at top left > introduction quests (double click it) and there you go.

Thanks very much for help me, GhostX.
I like you. ^_^

Regards,
River.

I did but it downloads a folder with a lot of things in it as if I wanted to create my own server :/

Yh just click on either directx9 or opengl exe one. Thats how otclient is.

Few bugs:
- Bugs, bats, bears, wolves can outrun me and I'm level 12 (possibly other monsters too)
-monsters do a lot of damage even if your level is high( a bug does a lot of damage at level 12)
-The NPC at the temple says "The empire need your help" (or something like that) instead of: "The empire needs your help" (It's a very small grammar error but I thought you may want to know)

- - - Updated - - -

Another bug with the temple NPC:

20:52 Eragnor: Well, well, well... This mission will be very simple. You need just to understand for what rupees serves. The main objective of them is to increase the market movement, but it is used in some quests too. Do you understood what I said?

It should be:
20:52 Eragnor: Well, well, well... This mission will be very simple. You need just to understand for what rupees serves. The main objective of them is to increase the market movement, but it is used in some quests too. Did you understand what I said?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, not sure if its meant to be like this but when you gain a level your health and mana should refill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back