• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kingdom Age] BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
River i will help you soon, let me get a few things sorted as i am quite busy around open tibia at the moment

21:41 Now, you attack every 1.991 second(s).

My agility is at 12, it was about 1908 or such attack speed before I spent another point, and it freaking reseted. This must be fixed with high priority.

2mWxh

You mean this? Yeah, thanks. It's fixed now.

River i will help you soon, let me get a few things sorted as i am quite busy around open tibia at the moment

Waiting... :]

Regards,
River.

Consider changing critical chance and attack speed to make bigger diffrence on first spendings of points. It would improve gameplay dynamics and shouldn't effect the rest very much.
Something like that:
KS1FKnK.png

2mWxh

You mean this? Yeah, thanks. It's fixed now.ing... :]

Man, is this the same about attack speed? Because I know nothing about critical, I only mentioned attack speed.

Consider changing critical chance and attack speed to make bigger diffrence on first spendings of points. It would improve gameplay dynamics and shouldn't effect the rest very much.
Something like that:
KS1FKnK.png

Yeah. Critical chance is a chance to give an extra attack.
And attackspeed can do until 2 attacks each second if you have 255 attr on it.
So you can attack veeery faster. :]

Man, is this the same about attack speed? Because I know nothing about critical, I only mentioned attack speed.

Attackspeed shows like that image. When appears like 1.xxxxx% number, the x doesn't appears.
So this is fixed now.

Regards,
River.

- - - Updated - - -

#Topic

2h6ua1s.jpg

New system: Wanted!

Regards,
River.

Would be cool if you increase rupee's chance, so it would be easier to get int south area.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think the Hunting Services system is bugged.. since it's not counting monsters anymore.

Would be cool if you increase rupee's chance, so it would be easier to get int south area.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I think the Hunting Services system is bugged.. since it's not counting monsters anymore.

Fixed. Thanks for report.

Regards,
River.

All bugs reported until now were fixed.
Visit our website for more information.

Kingdom Age Website

Please, don't stop of playing our BETA version.
We need to fix all bugs as possible.

Regards,
River.

- - - Updated - - -

New area on our website:

23kf3uq.jpg

Check it on our website:

Kingdom Age Website

Also, I need you to answer the polls.
Please, click here and answer them.
Note: You need have a player of minimun level 20 in your account.

Regards,
River.

Last edited:
We cant exit from the begining place. Roflcopter :)
Elevator is bugged or something, idk.

Accept the clan from the npc there and then you can explore more.. If you mean beginning
The elevator is deactivated afaik?

19:21 You see a sign.
You read:
Elevator
- In maintenance -.

And you should open your quest log and do the "Introduction" quests with Eragnor.

Regards,
River.

Oh... You lose your items... damn it, just lost all and logged out :(

No ETA yet?

I had some nice screens too, but they got deleted when my cpu got a virus :(

River, srsly, you need to fix the beginer difficulty ...
I just made 3 characters, archer, warrior and mage and what happened.
The warrior couldnt handle a single bug, shes stronger than me... (with all att. points added)
The archer the same and the mage the same...
Rlly its RLLY HARD for warrios to start a journey... They cant buy a fishing rod cause bugs kill him easy

He does know English, but follow the ant trail to rats. Bugs are same as rl. U don't attack bugs at lol 1-3 you'll die. Follow intro quests and you'll get level 8 easy

- - - Updated - - -

Lvl not lol

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't understand how people can't understand this. It's as easy as can be. Just because rl tibia has rats in sewers does not mean this does. At no point does it tell you to venture the sewers to begin with. The quests are quick and simple and even help you out for some features.

I was just asking a fucking question, cant we ask? So fucking nice support
I just said that the NPC wanted me to bring him a fishing rod and a machete, of course no monsters drop it. Just 1st impression, but well...

Relax

I was just asking a fucking question, cant we ask? So fucking nice support
I just said that the NPC wanted me to bring him a fishing rod and a machete, of course no monsters drop it. Just 1st impression, but well...

Relax
You buy it from shop? < v from temple

- - - Updated - - -

I and many found this out by reading/ exploring and you all claim it is too hard etc when you do neither. There is enough help to get started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back