• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lapa scammer

I lie? even ask him, he will tell you the truth maybe, he paid me 20kk

I've quit tibia so far for 20 days and yet i still see the same bullshit! The amount of time some of you people have.. #PrayingForYourLives

Kimus, did pay me 20kk to not be hunted.
calar u got his name its Trevor Luciferus that why he is acting like he was botting to not be as a noob there but to bad hes a nooob and we got it on video how he run for his life @kenjin magician
to bad i know that u are luciferus now watch out how u wanna exp - exp 2h = lose 2 lvl eassy peassyyyyyyy brazolska ur jordi team cant defend u hehe

calar u got his name its Trevor Luciferus that why he is acting like he was botting to not be as a noob there but to bad hes a nooob and we got it on video how he run for his life @kenjin magician
to bad i know that u are luciferus now watch out how u wanna exp - exp 2h = lose 2 lvl eassy peassyyyyyyy brazolska ur jordi team cant defend u hehe
Signed by almighty turban gangster with my big penis

I remember when Lapa pinged our VT two years ago on "masiyah.se", nothing new...and his boyfriend Murat is gay as fuck.

Nowadays ventrilos arent pingable expect you got a dezinter...Dezinter is a virus u spread to diffrent computers to have a attack that doesnt look like a attack since the packages are comng from diffrent computers/networks/countrys.
Else the systems of vventrilo hosters has a block against it.

2 years ago ping? MASIYAH?!?!?! Prob u had some vent.cc shit that crashed all the time cuz it just costs like 5€ for 60slots haha and hosted in poland 10 year old windows 98 computer:

lol

you can choose wich char hunt, i have many
i can make a list to you my fan

you die by 1 grna ico 2 ue hehe

on the video you made after kill me i saw 3 ue and 1 gran ico, post the link here again or you have no proof

would you make more videos of me ? i like to see me recorded and this time i will no be afk, plz...record again

Back