• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

Veziv: Lokuf, I started to go to the gym 2 hours ago, can you give me some advices? I already have big arms and a sixpack and my chest is like dwayne johnson's but i want to build more muscles i asked my friend she is 14 and training since 2 years she said me some advices
Lokuf: u need to eat a lot. carbs are important for mass and proteins for muscles
Veziv: where do i get this "protein" from?
Lokuf: from the food you idiot, or you can buy supplements to consume it more if you don't get enought from your food
Veziv: lol lokuf you are so stupid you have no idea from gym proteins are in eggs so i will eat eggs only now fuck you message me later for acc stupid lokuf lol

vezivs father lucek make deals with russian and putin together, they were rolling fake cigarettes and selling them for 50% more than he tabak costs itself... fucking criminal.... also he was diluting spiritus with water but still containing enough alcohol for getting drunk and sold it for more cash..... omg call the police now

trevor dominate jordis ass licking it harder than anyone else i bet :p

fuck that i will fight on forum now only more fun

Remember that fight on dara? 20 lapa 20 jordi and wipe 17? and wipe win?
/Veziv

i remember that fight jordi vs lapa = 23-20 but still calar delusional mcdonalds mind believes they werent fighting again eacother :):) because it will make him believe he is best commander even tho he had to make team with :)veziv to beat navid and still lost:):)

and even tho he lost to jordi on shadowcores even tho jordi :)had average lvl 250 and calar 350, true info :):)

Back
Top Bottom