• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

AVALANCHE TO BANK ON 3

HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD wait lapa but no one is there.. HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD HOLD ah ok so lets wait

just to make it clear, you wrote some bullshit about you having black belt in bjj cuz you propably thought that this forum member's hardly know what is that and they will treat you like a badass :(
you like to share photos with us, show us your amazing photos from European Championships in Bjj from Lisbon 2k11 :)

would be awesome if you had purple.

hehehe never posted a picture only in rl thread and some fans took it and make photoshops..and all shits so wont gonna happen , you have to udnerstand that one thing is what you say i do, and the other thing is what i rly do . You can say " oh trevor post pictures on forum " and if you say it hundreds of times ppl will believe you but i am trevor and i know that i never posted any picture here, only on rl threads . Plus, my bjj black bet i earned in brazil on gracie barra pernambuco not in lisbon and i am not a tournament competitor, i just train

i owuld love to play this forum game with you a little bit more lokkuf but i am not a starving polack that emigrates to england and finds himself obese because he had no food on poland and starts to eat everything once he travels to another country, i gotta stuff to do :D post you your pictures and be happy with the feedback

dobra lebki mam was na lepa wszystkich pedaly jebane
a1jx35.jpg

ah, so u got black belt and never been in a tournament XD shitty liar

obviously u got no stuff to do cuz you have no black belt and you need to make up some stories to feel better XDD

nah, you're some retarded portugal, who posts shits on forum and trying to convince everyone how happy he's, your life must be quite sad if you need to convince people in tbia forum how happy you're

@TrevorLuciferus

Well if it makes you feel better believe it! i would not post any pic and i know a loooot of bjj black belets who never went into a tournament you clearly do not know what you are talking about ;)

Well if it makes you feel better believe it! i would not post any pic and i know a loooot of bjj black belets who never went into a tournament you clearly do not know what you are talking about ;)

oh, i've never seen black belt not participating in any tournament :D
it's highly impossible that someone would be given the best belt just by coming to the trainings.

just give me your name, it's easy to check if you're black belt.

Last edited:
shut the fuck up retards, I live in USA so I am better than all of you. Go to school idiots

so boring this ot again 2 teams against wipe again and wipe destroy both

dominando full since 2k12

maybe get 60 ppl so maybe score would be equal ;)

bye

Back