• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lets start a forum warmode here

dumbass there is 10000 polish on tibia no shit there will be more than 1 team. And besides you guys act like animals anyways so ofc you fight against each other. Keep your lunarforce/shadowcores dreams alive boys. Tibia is hard in 2k14 I heard.

does it make you so hard cuz someone dared to write something bad about navid ? :D plx
could you read properly? half of the people was playing with Calar, half with Siwek.
Like animals? strong words coming from a muslim. It's like hardly someone cares whether we win against someone or not, that's why veziv was being pushed like 103920391 times, everyone is laughing etc.

Yes and I played RL tibia at that time. The only time you fought with all these teams it was when they joined your Swedish ots, you were too afraid of joining good Polish ot. I wouldn't post this If i didn't know anything about it, that's why I've asked Stake few times if he remembers "Into Them" on any 8.6 (Polish OT)

Yes and I played RL tibia at that time. The only time you fought with all these teams it was when they joined your Swedish ots, you were too afraid of joining good Polish ot.

This is why you are an idiot because the fact is we played vs all those teams for 2-3 years. We would all agree on tibiacams.net where to go and start the OT all together. You know nothing about this. Go speak with mikel or phaver yourself and stop being delusional.

CYA

lokuf show your pic dude i wanna see you, I have to know who I am speaking with

This is why you are an idiot because the fact is we played vs all those teams for 2-3 years. We would all agree on tibiacams.net where to go and start the OT all together. You know nothing about this. Go speak with mikel or phaver yourself and stop being delusional.

CYA

lokuf show your pic dude i wanna see you, I have to know who I am speaking with

Same with you but i don't care about looking on a guy from tibia :(

the truth is painful, i know that. You talk about this 8.6 as if it was some determinant of being a good player, your 8.6 times was the time when everyone was playing rl tibia (before system changed) so i don't see the point bragging about your fighting with ljecim or we ride :D

Where did I say that? I never said that I'm a good commander or a respected commander. Not like i need any respect in "Tibia" so ye no vid's = didn't happen.

Same with you but i don't care about looking on a guy from tibia :(

the truth is painful, i know that. You talk about this 8.6 as if it was some determinant of being a good player, your 8.6 times was the time when everyone was playing rl tibia (before system changed) so i don't see the point bragging about your fighting with ljecim or we ride :D

Like we didnt play real tibia? Holy shit dude. You were like 15 years old back then still in diapers. I am actually quite surprised how people can talk about things they were not a part of. Amazing

Okey okey, Into Them best team since 1789 - 2012 (when wipe again was found)

It's funny how you say we played vs shitty teams(when ofc as I said we all used tibiacams to play same ots together). But who have you played against haha. Veziv ? Jordi? Lappa?

Damn must be hard.

Ye, also we fought against the best team in 8.6 history (Ambition aka Into Them) guess what? they got smashed.

Wipe Again Best on Twifysoft

Like we didnt play real tibia? Holy shit dude. You were like 15 years old back then still in diapers.

like did i write something like this ? are you so desperate to prove me something that you need to misrepresent my words?

and trust me, now you can ask your leader wille, cuz back to the times i was playing on this titania he was staying in last lines on 60ed shooting sds

Last edited:
Yes and I played RL tibia at that time. The only time you fought with all these teams it was when they joined your Swedish ots, you were too afraid of joining good Polish ot. I wouldn't post this If i didn't know anything about it, that's why I've asked Stake few times if he remembers "Into Them" on any 8.6 (Polish OT)

Has nothing to do with being afraid, I said it while ago already, polish teams changed ot every week.. which was not our way of playing ot, we wanted a ot to last more than a week, thats why we played Zantera/Eriana. Polish teams didnt like this servers at first because of the donations which were pretty shit, which they changed later on to normal donations and polish teams played aswell. The only polish teams who gave us good battles were Ljecim/WR/NDK.. Conglo was shit, I told them Dino was our commander once cause Anuris or whatever asked me, as soon as the battle started they focus Dino 24/7 while we trap them and massacre, typical brainless polaks. Sded/Camuh/Pjonkta played with us aswell for a while when WR didnt play. Also Into Them was made 2011 there was much more teams etc before, things changed over the time. But it's a long story which I doubt anyone wants to listen to. xd

54gi8k.jpg

Has nothing to do with being afraid, I said it while ago already, polish teams changed ot every week.. which was not our way of playing ot, we wanted a ot to last more than a week, thats why we played Zantera/Eriana. Polish teams didnt like this servers at first because of the donations which were pretty shit, which they changed later on to normal donations and polish teams played aswell. The only polish teams who gave us good battles were Ljecim/WR/NDK.. Conglo was shit, I told them Dino was our commander once cause Anuris or whatever asked me, as soon as the battle started they focus Dino 24/7 while we trap them and massacre, typical brainless polaks. Sded/Camuh/Pjonkta played with us aswell for a while when WR didnt play. Also Into Them was made 2011 there was much more teams etc before, things changed over the time. But it's a long story which I doubt anyone wants to listen to. xd

100kk bet that it was siwek.

didn't read this shit but still

penguins > all
before aiven etc sold their asses and bas tenface killed 20 of us :) we crushing you easy

Ye, also we fought against the best team in 8.6 history (Ambition aka Into Them) guess what? they got smashed.

Wipe Again Best on Twifysoft
You know what?
I weren't part of any those teams in 8.6, But since nowadays i playing 8.6, you cannot say a shit to good 8.6 players how they played in 10.00+ otserver, after 1 year---. Your team was training with Magebot aka autossa every day, every week. This Ambition team who you "smashed so hard" , 50% of them didnt even seen new tibia.. And back in the days it doesn't counted pvp if you spammed ssa to your ass with magebot :) and switched fine might ring and ering. :) Bro. I just started to play with Mitch some 8.6 servers.. and I won't even compare 8.6 ots with Twifyshits :) So yea. thats all i wanted to say :) U mashed Ambition :) you best commandir :) very pro :)

I have seen a lot of amazing players that will never be famous because of 2 reasons :

-tibia is one of the most unpopular rpg games around
-they are just good they are not aware of this discussions we have here and they do not know where they can participate in any tibia pvp tournament etc .

Back