• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
More information about vocations would be very helpful when choosing one.

I'm probably one of the oldest Ascalon players, I'm quite excited to see this being put up again, while I realize it's gonna be 'season 4' I really hope it still has that original Ascalon feeeling :p, While I wish it was put up sooner so I can play it, I'll be patient and wait, good luck with this

Updated the threads Sec tion in terms of Botters & their punishment.!

I will use healbot why not I dont wanna press 10 hotkeys every second lol

Edit: I mean whats the problem about heal bot? he just heal you , nothing else, he rescued me alot when I was afk and someone was trying to kill me lmao

Botting is just pathethic, if you want to play tibia, play like a normal person. Not use a shitty programs just to make the game easier, it can be hard or annoying to press the hotkeys but that's the key.

I will use healbot why not I dont wanna press 10 hotkeys every second lol

Edit: I mean whats the problem about heal bot? he just heal you , nothing else, he rescued me alot when I was afk and someone was trying to kill me lmao

So why not add auto healing feature build in client when you get low hp/mp? Bot aren't allowed and don't complain. :p

Lol people bitching about heal bot.... If u go afk out in the open I hope u die... Because it will either be me or someone I'm friends with that kills u. Enjoy

And @Blazed Druid at the end of the botters post just fix the word "enough", no hate just pointing it out to you

Last edited:
Lol people bitching about heal bot.... If u go afk out in the open I hope u die... Because it will either be me or someone I'm friends with that kills u. Enjoy

And @Blazed Druid at the end of the botters post just fix the word "enough", no hate just pointing it out to you
Lol, I find it funny how you're trying to fix his mistakes when, clearly, you need to fix what you've typed first. :D

Do you even know me?
By the way, it's "you're" not "your".
Alright, let's not make this a grammar war, lol.
Excited to play this beautiful server once again.
Farewell.

Dang I can smell a no lifer kid whos mean in the internet forums... damn it "scared the shit outa me" I remember where u asked me for bot u were like " comeon man pls pls link" IDGAF <3

Dang I can smell a no lifer kid whos mean in the internet forums... damn it "scared the shit outa me" I remember where u asked me for bot u were like " comeon man pls pls link" IDGAF <3
LOL? I fear you may of mistaken me for somebody. Maybe that kid who tried to use my name "Blink"

LOL? I fear you may of mistaken me for somebody. Maybe that kid who tried to use my name "Blink"

Thats exactly what everyone would say, anway you threaten me with "my team and me will kill you, sounds like br or pl most important thing, is, dat u bring some ppl :)

yay war time before it even begins! well thats what its looking like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back