• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there any information related to the classes? not the secret ones I guess but the normal ones? rates of skills and etc ?

Looking forward to playing this even though I'll be gone when it comes out, but no biggie ^_^
Didn't really like the previous versions of Ascalon, but I know Blazed Druid, and that he has lots of nice idea so I have a pretty good feeling about the server :)
Ok I agree, so when does Ascalon start now exactly Ex?
If you go to the website, http://ascalon-ot.com/ you will find a countdown of when it should most likely be up.

:( Wont be able to play Ascalon until sunday.... because of work.. meh..

Lol why one hour after the timer ends? Doesn't that really make the timer useless?
I know right? lol.. why not just release it when the timer is done? or just add an hour to the timer. Then again I won't be able to play until Monday so it doesn't really matter to me. :p

I know right? lol.. why not just release it when the timer is done? or just add an hour to the timer. Then again I won't be able to play until Monday so it doesn't really matter to me. :p
Yea like it's not that big of a deal it's only an hour, just don't see a point of having a timer that's not even when the server releases lol

So with this server reopening, I'm gonna drop some old school pictures, back in EARLY season 1.

This was a really good sword at its time

I was the first person to save up the gold & travel to this area, I remember it was scary :p

If I recall this quest was eventually changed after the first season

I remember right as I killed him, the server crashed :(

When full regen was 100% broken

http://i50.tinypic.com/11jx76b.jpg[/IMG]

Eventually I did die, and got 99% and killed the hellhound boss, putting me at #1, which I sat at for quite awhile

When resist was OP

That was my house next to yours. I don't remember my name though. I'm thinking it was Lisa or Princess Lisa. You helped me get the house and gave me all my equipment. Seems like so long ago. Looking forward to seeing this new one. :D

Lol why one hour after the timer ends? Doesn't that really make the timer useless?
It is a webside timer. It will grant you access to the account creation page. Everyone can create his account and login on the same minute to start as fair as possible :)

It is a webside timer. It will grant you access to the account creation page. Everyone can create his account and login on the same minute to start as fair as possible :)
Fair Enough

It starts at 12noon where I live east coast states. I know blazed has a weird schedule for me lol unless I stay up like all night which is what I do anyway xD

It starts at 12noon where I live east coast states. I know blazed has a weird schedule for me lol unless I stay up like all night which is what I do anyway xD
Correction nub... Starts at 1 your time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back