• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] Ascalon - A new beginning [Fully Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats exactly what everyone would say, anway you threaten me with "my team and me will kill you, sounds like br or pl most important thing, is, dat u bring some ppl :)
Funny thing is it was a general statement to all the kids bitching and moaning about not allowing heal bot. "I don't want to have to keep hitting hotkeys"

Good luck with the Server :)
And please stop these useless discussions.

Thats exactly what everyone would say, anway you threaten me with "my team and me will kill you, sounds like br or pl most important thing, is, dat u bring some ppl :)
Yeah go with all stereotypes, all muricans are fat and lazy and all germans are nazi. xD Just stop it, i know some cool people from each country and stupid people also. Nationality have nothing to do with being noob.

So with this server reopening, I'm gonna drop some old school pictures, back in EARLY season 1.

This was a really good sword at its time

I was the first person to save up the gold & travel to this area, I remember it was scary :p

If I recall this quest was eventually changed after the first season

I remember right as I killed him, the server crashed :(

When full regen was 100% broken

http://i50.tinypic.com/11jx76b.jpg[/IMG]

Eventually I did die, and got 99% and killed the hellhound boss, putting me at #1, which I sat at for quite awhile

When resist was OP

Very poor website and plus it doesn't fit for a custom-made ot. I recommend you to change it.

I like the website because 1 guy says ot doesnt look like.he wants it you dont need to change it lmao

I like the website because 1 guy says ot doesnt look like.he wants it you dont need to change it lmao

It's really only a temporary website until I finish developing my own AAC, currently busy fixing all the styling errors and errors in the system of the ZnoteAAC. (There are ALOT of them..)

well,i alredy have a client and i can log in =DDDD

i'l be there at the opening!! msg me Dutch Knight. searching for a nice group of people to play and do qeust with !

Hey guys. I g2 admit the webside doesnt look as professional as it should. I will try to explain you guys our situation.
From the day That I got Ascalon I wasnt even sure if I can handle the project as the Original owner fare was very busy at this time, probably still is. I was there alone with a project that had multiple runs.
It did succeed for a couple months, not for much more. In my eyes I couldnt find the reason. The server lookd perfect to me. I was trying to figure out many problems people had.
Going from Broken PvP, Over to botters, Over to people complaining about other people nolifing the server. Ofc. i'm not gonna find a solution for people who play 2 hours a day not being able to catch up to people who manually play 12 hours a day. I was working hard and my solution was to litterly extend the content in as many possible ways as possible. I worked for a couple of months and it was going good.
I started a side project with remy which lost our interest pretty quick, so I invited him to join me on Ascalon a wile ago. I didnt even look at the webside to this point when I realised I pretty much doubled the content of the server. I am a father myself, I am working 8 hours a day and next to my Work i still go to college. I am not asking for any sort of "we feel you dude." I am doing this for nothing but fun. And I am loving it. I love to log into my own server and see how I made many people happy. This is the reason I keep doing this. We just want to make you guys happy. There is no overpowered items that will be purchase-able. This is nothing I want to earn massive money with. I want to pay my host and maybe buy my daughter a new doll. This would be rewarding enought as I had so many wonderfull hours Developing this for you.
I will leave things how they are right now, I wrote this from College and even wile I am supposed to study and Learn I cant get this server out of my mind..
I hope to see you guys online tomorrow.. Join us, Have fun, Be happy and make me & Excasy happy.

Best wishes, Blazed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back