• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Payout Thread for RLD members!

Zarz

Bruhs || Tibiacams.net
Reaction score
Since the guild 'Red Light District' Are losing this war against my team 'Validus' and a few of RLD members have now left the guild thinking they can level in peace? that won't happen. If you are/were an RLD member you will now have to pay for your freedom. Payments can be made to Mitch or Myself.

Hunted List:
Rovryttar Clas - 2.5kk
Ansikte - 2kk
Ice Meto - 2kk
Insanity Boltz - 1.5kk
Tomtejefhel - 2kk
Faxana - 2kk
Yosef Rushar -3kk
Mayn - 2kk
---------------------
Animus Maximus - 1kk
Arragon - 1kk
Arterios - 1kk
Bert Fylking - 1kk
Biop - 1kk
Blow Dat Loud - 1kk
Czarny Kefir Zaglady - 2kk
Drutex Von Maryla - 1kk
Dyablo - 1kk
Eccim - 1kk
Elder Warzone - 1kk
Eterno - 1kk
Evil Santa - 1kk
Jeka - 1kk
Kaxiga Kevin - 1kk
Livethy - 1kk
Maggus - 1kk
Mean Machine - 1kk
Mogly - 2kk
Oput - 1kk
Reina - 1kk
Roskow - 1kk
Rut - 1kk
Rycerz Na Rumaku - 1kk
Snusmumriken - 1kk
Stano Almighty - 2kk
Switz - 1kk
Tomtejefhel - 1kk
Toudi - 1kk
Westie - 1kk
Wulzebour - 1kk

Paid Out:

Last edited:
This guild war began at Sep 17 2012, 18:50:24 and ended at Sep 20 2012, 20:14:27.

Since we're hunted you can from now on hunt us for real

This seriously made my day. Not even on real tibia this works rofl, Only if its maybe some pussys that cant pevepe, So Zarz you can send me some cash or you wont be enable to leave pz :)

Charlovers :) and we will don't worry about that, you're just proving every single one of my threads correct, you guys are pussies who do not know how to fight.

Charlovers :) and we will don't worry about that, you're just proving every single one of my threads correct, you guys are pussies who do not know how to fight.

I hope you didnt include me there, cuz i dont play here. I played til lvl 100 and drop it cuz it was full with botters/char buyers like you.

Sure haha I use to play lots of 7.4/7.6 and I use to use mwalls/SD's/paras out of my bp's on 8.6 ot's sometimes as well when i was bored, it's easy mode I have cams of it all too.

Sure haha I use to play lots of 7.4/7.6 and I use to use mwalls/SD's/paras out of my bp's on 8.6 ot's sometimes as well when i was bored, it's easy mode I have cams of it all too.

Funny that u say that u are such a pro when you showed a pic when magebomb on DAMN BRO

Its seem like you are just a trashtalker. You are none for me, I hope you understand that.

Btw just drop all these threads make 1 before you get banned for spamming. Pretty annoying to see a useless thread being made 24/7

magebot yeah. it's good for mwall timers ;)

Well u said u didnt need mwall timers? Are you throwing lies now?

you just proved you are a big trashtalker and sadly dont have any pvp skill at all.

uhmygud guiiise!
this is seriuuss business now, menxx!!!!11!!eleven!1!12!1!!!1

If you want i can sell you some pevepe for only 5 peso

- - - Updated - - -

It will increase your pevepe really much, you wont be needed a magic wall timer etc

Back