• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Payout Thread for RLD members!

But sir you are a nobody? I'm a PVP God ;) Voted Best ED on every server I've ever played, just saying ;)

Ohh im nobody, yes ofc iam. Me and my team ruled titania for over 4 years. We won WW (World WAR) event 3 times in a row. Seems like im none for you young ppl. but sadly i dont really give a fuck if u dont know me or know me. I have my memories for pub stombing guilds like yours. Without your bot u are none, Congrats for that my friend. But kiddo i dont have anything to prove cuz those that know about my guild know that we were the best. And now i wont waste my time on talking with a kiddo that havnt even droped his balls into the sack.

Enjoy your forum fight. Im pretty sorry that my guild retired. Or i would glady get them over to shadowcore to show u how pvp works

You're a real tibia player, OT teams smash Real tibia teams. it's a fact... We went to Antica we had half the levels of the ruling guild and we smashed them, we had Kyra teams come to an OT and we smashed them, we had nova teams, libera teams, rubera teams the lot and we smashed them all. Bot does nothing for us, just saying.

You're a real tibia player, OT teams smash Real tibia teams. it's a fact... We went to Antica we had half the levels of the ruling guild and we smashed them, we had Kyra teams come to an OT and we smashed them, we had nova teams, libera teams, rubera teams the lot and we smashed them all. Bot does nothing for us, just saying.

Hahahaha, Dont compare guilds now with then.

This is my last post here. Well good luck with your magebot

I'm worth the most. I WIN!
Yosef doesn't count

Btw Zarz I told you several times to put your head up jetons ass, how was it?

wtf i dont even play why u mention my name lol, all of u ppl who call urself "original" softcores players dont know shit lol, the only ORIGINAL softcores player i see is Alex (i consider u being original if u were memebrs of guilds like Forte, Corruption or MiP) i am not the original rosestylez, i havent battled once on this ot dont use my name bitch

Last edited:

EPIC-MEME_o_130690.jpg

wtf i dont even play why u mention my name lol, all of u ppl who call urself "original" softcores players dont know shit lol, the only ORIGINAL softcores player i see is Alex (i consider u being original if u were memebrs of guilds like Forte, Corruption or MiP) i am not the original rosestylez, i havent battled once on this ot dont use my name bitch

You're still a retard so you need someone elses brain to take care of you and it'll do just alright up your ass.
JETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONLIKESHEADSUPHISASSJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETON

wops

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHHAAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously... This post is very funny and fights hahahahahaah

You're still a retard so you need someone elses brain to take care of you and it'll do just alright up your ass.
JETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONLIKESHEADSUPHISASSJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETONJETON

wops

im still a retard so i need someone elses brain to take of me?

WTF LOL, did u miss an english class? or u know, a hundred? holyfkkkkkk, honestly right now its like im talking to a dolphin. i think a dolphin would express themselves better in the english language than u do.

im about to drop some knowledge on u so buckle up, k u rdy?
u suck at this game the only reason u were SOMEWHAT winning this otserver is because u were fighting against mexicans (LOL WTF) u spend ur lifetime doing something ur bad at? how does that feel, knowing that everything u do in ur lifetime will only be mediocre, does it make u wnat to end it all? ya bro enjoy ur cold shower ur useless

Chava, I'm Mexican and I found your comment very insulting and useless, people can play Good or Bad, but that doesn't completely means that it's because of their nationality, I know we have some downsides like internet connection speed and so on, but I know a couple Mexicans that can be really Pro at pvp with or without a bot.

I just wanted to make that clear :)

obvs not every mexican is bad im just speaking about my own experiences, throughout my time playing tibia the average mexican player (that i have come across) has not been very good.

Stano Almighty - 2kk

See that? i am only lvl 200 and i am worth that much.... i must have pissed them so much :D

sticker,375x360.jpg

well i had a bounty on me about 10kk and 2 pair of softs boots back in the days?
i guess some ppl remember that or am i just dreaming?

well i had a bounty on me about 10kk and 2 pair of softs boots back in the days?
i guess some ppl remember that or am i just dreaming?

If there was bounty on me 10kk i would let somebody kill me and share the money with him :D

Back