• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Payout Thread for RLD members!

Ouch.

kud5b8

come back from holiday to find a bounty on my head hahaha dude you really think im going to pay 1kk on a ot? levels dont cost shit il still be botting away :>

well it looks like he is , or is he just thinking he can troll ?

thinking he can troll? he's trolling the whole of these forums and the only reason he continues is coz he's getting such great feedback from everyone ahahahaha

If you regard his posts and threads as 'trolling' thats hilarious

Funny that u say that u are such a pro when you showed a pic when magebomb on DAMN BRO

Its seem like you are just a trashtalker. You are none for me, I hope you understand that.

Btw just drop all these threads make 1 before you get banned for spamming. Pretty annoying to see a useless thread being made 24/7

Where the fuck did you come from anyway? Haven't seen you in game in a long fucking while.. Please just shut your mouth.

thinking he can troll? he's trolling the whole of these forums and the only reason he continues is coz he's getting such great feedback from everyone ahahahaha

Knows me too well XD he use to be one of you guys, When I use to post cams onto Tibiacams.net I would always write like 5 paragraphs explaining the battle just to annoy every single one of my enemies haha and it annoyed Nizar too ;)
But I'd like to thank all of you for getting so annoyed at my posts, Trust me it makes me laugh a lot knowing that a few threads can piss a whole team off so much.

"Piss of a whole team" if you are talking about RLD you prob pissed like 3-4 people off, does that make the whole team? :S:S:S:S

Knows me too well XD he use to be one of you guys, When I use to post cams onto Tibiacams.net I would always write like 5 paragraphs explaining the battle just to annoy every single one of my enemies haha and it annoyed Nizar too ;)
But I'd like to thank all of you for getting so annoyed at my posts, Trust me it makes me laugh a lot knowing that a few threads can piss a whole team off so much.

Lol i wouldnt call it that u pissed somebody... for me you just make fool of yourself for creating posts like that... but i have to thank you as well since in a weird way it makes me feel special when i read your threads i feel mentaly normal that i dont have a need to create something like this.

but if it makes u happy i dont want you to stop ... just keep going and fulfill your destiny by creating more threads that doesnt make sense to anyone but you.

Yours Stano Almighty. :ninja:

I couldn't help but notice that a few RLD guys are selling their chars. And there's maybe 3-5 RLD players online. I hope we didn't make u guys quit :(

Is there anyone who's willing to fight left on this ot ???

Back