• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Payout Thread for RLD members!

RLD selling their chars are: Yosef rushar, ansikte, westie, satharian, and there was 1 or 2 other guys i saw in advertising selling their chars. Comeon guys lets fuckin have fun ~_~

Do you honestly think they sell their characters because of you guys?

Well tommy boy, I do think that because its funny how before we came here RLD members were always on and making it known that they "own" the server. Then we come along and kick some ass in a few OBs and now all of a sudden "SELLING MY CHAR" or "sorry we dont have time to play" Actually tbh i think u guys are going inactive in hopes that we will get bored and move on. Just grow a pair and send\keep warmode with us and lets see if we can get 100 frags before u guys leave WM!

Well tommy boy, I do think that because its funny how before we came here RLD members were always on and making it known that they "own" the server. Then we come along and kick some ass in a few OBs and now all of a sudden "SELLING MY CHAR" or "sorry we dont have time to play" Actually tbh i think u guys are going inactive in hopes that we will get bored and move on. Just grow a pair and send\keep warmode with us and lets see if we can get 100 frags before u guys leave WM!

We have given you several notifications our members are getting pinged. As soon as you stop your members from doing that, we will. In the mean time: shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
We have given you several notifications our members are getting pinged. As soon as you stop your members from doing that, we will. In the mean time: shut the fuck up.

Cool story brooooooo. Easy to fight on forums come with ur comrades and i will shut up.

Edit:
Ice Meto, when I first came here u were one of the main ones posting on the forums about how rox0403uslkxjr u guys are and how u guys own the server. Ive only been able to fight in 2 or 3 OBs so far and Ive never seen u on the battlefield. Whys that bro?

Last edited:
this aizen thinks hes world class pvp ahahahh

Westie, when did I ever say I was world class pvp? I didnt, I told him to come with his comrades meaning lets have a open battle, team vs team. Funny coming from a guy who never fought against us then sells his char after we hunt his guild off. Dude Westie dont u have people to scam or money/items to steal? Thief.

please tell me about to get pinged with the same ip 5 days ago...

Cool story brooooooo. Easy to fight on forums come with ur comrades and i will shut up.

Edit:
Ice Meto, when I first came here u were one of the main ones posting on the forums about how rox0403uslkxjr u guys are and how u guys own the server. Ive only been able to fight in 2 or 3 OBs so far and Ive never seen u on the battlefield. Whys that bro?

I don't know who you are, but if you are referring to the last week; I've been in Munich for business, so I didn't have time to play. Its not like we're scared dude. Just 2-3 hours ago we killed the almighty Zarz and there's no one who comes to avenge him.

Never seen you either, no clue who the fuck you are, no idea in what team you belong or whenever we had open battles against you. Please clarify yourself. Idiot.

please tell me about to get pinged with the same ip 5 days ago...

Dude use a fucking translator or ask your mum or dad to help you speak English. This post you made makes absolutely no sense what so ever. I didn't even get the slighest bit of what you are trying to say.

Ye cause RLD is not still around?

No its not, u guys went inactive. Mayn told me earlier u guys dont even know what ur gonna do. All of ur guild is confused on staying or leaving and some are just waiting to get a bot to come back. U cannot count playing second chars that arent in RLD as RLD being around either lol.

Shut the f**k up zarz ur the worse player ive seen in my life

u suck donkey cock cuz ur that bad and loose. U stupid drunk chav, what kind of weed u been smoking ur high as fuck

Shut the f**k up zarz ur the worse player ive seen in my life

u suck donkey cock cuz ur that bad and loose. U stupid drunk chav, what kind of weed u been smoking ur high as fuck

Got owned on tibiacam forums = comes back to try and insult people on otland forums

lol

I'm sure if you checked the elemental spheres you'd find 1-2 in each one of the spheres that are RLD members. When I was trying to get the soils on my charcs, there was one rld member in each one, lol. GZ afk botting.

Back